Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
War Games. 
Thursday, February 12, 2009, 8:25 PM
hellowello :)

war games was hot and sticky and tiring! starch and dye and paint and everything else. there were like flurries of activities everywhere and we were running all over the place in groups of 5, screaming and blocking all our attackers (yes we crowd around them and yes we scream into their ears and yes we wanted to scare them away :D) to defend our dear Apollo! oh and I got physically attacked by a blue guy aka someone from artemis :/ don't ask me how. it was definitely physical attack! but it was accidental I'm sure, so no hard feelings. one hwachong! hahaha and of course, everyone had fun and some of us (myself included) got REALLY wet. my entire yellow bandana (?!) thingy was like soaked in sweat! eeek but I didn't shower in the end because the toilet queues were all super long. I was wet, but not extremely dirty anyways! so I just changed and dried myself.

lunched with yanjie, then went with my class to add some final touches to the S7F flag and practice our campfire item at the SRC :D our dance is like a million times easier than any of the dances we learnt during sodache during orientation okay! hahaha and our item's really really gay.

thennnn it was SODACHE! we did all the dances we learnt over the past 2 weeks at one go and I was completely drenched in sweat! junsong and I failed at our various attempts to do the turn thingy, but we finally did it in the end! thank you for tolerating with my uber lan4 dancing abilities anyways :/

and then we were dismissed! but 7F stayed back to watch gaotian and benny's live demo of the presentation for our apollo class flag. it was HILARIOUS I couldn't stop laughing and the same went for jean and the rest of us! we were literally gasping for air and roaring with laughter! seriously they were really funny because of the gay things they do :D hahaha. then zhaorui came and he too couldn't stop laughing! then I went home. hahaha I'm looking forward to the campfire tomorrow! yay.

OG25 I still miss you all uberlots, I never forgot about you guys!

A - A - APOLLO!

taaags! :)

beef: yup yup my OG rocks too! :D

(豆)花 aka xy: really! o.o maybe it's because of all the orientation games we've been playing everyday under the scorching sun :/ no worries you'll be like this too next year moohaha.

tianhui: hello tianhui! :D:D I want to go your house soon! haha :D

wang chi: hahaha thank you :) all my friends associate it with "gay" so I'm forced to acknowledge that too :/ haha good luck for fac dance! :D

deborah: HOUSEBUNNY! nope I didn't miss you :D

Labels: ,

« back forward »