Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
smile because it happened :) 
Saturday, February 14, 2009, 11:05 AM
orientation 2009 REV-IT-UP was a blast and it's officially over! awwww :( but I really bonded a lot with my OG and my CT, so I guess I should "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"! yay.

mass sent happy friendship day messages to lots and lots of people in the morning, then went to practice the class item and made pompoms for the guys! haha and although our class didn't get chosen to represent Apollo, I still think that our item was fabulous! the barbie dance our guys did with the pompoms and everything. so gay but so funny :D hahaha!

OG lunch was.. chaotic. almost the entire OG knew what happened but please shhhhh okay! a big special thank you to JOANNE and sorry because I dragged her all over the place during lunch :/ and thanks for all the chocolates, best og mates! I feel really guilty for not preparing anything for my OG :( ahhh. I STILL LOVE YOU A LOT OG25! <3

haha. had dinner at KAP with CT :) almost the entire student population was eating there man! saw looots of familiar faces. our filet o fish took forever, so in the end four of us had to sit separated from the rest of the CT. separated by a pillar, at least. so antisocial :( haha but after that we went over to join the rest and gossiped. about things. shh again! moving on to campfire! oho it was amazing, I was super duper high in the hall during the faculty performances. I was literally giving my high-pitched shriek all the time and jumping around and doing the bull sign with my hands! everyone seriously just started going crazy haha and

APOLLO WON! :D

woo I love Apollo! but of course, all the other fac dances and class performances were pretty cool and funny as well. this I have to admit! I was laughing like crazy and screaming like mad!

during the actual campfire everyone was even high-er and when they played the music everyone just started dancing hahaha and doing weird actions! then people started doing the train thingy and went all over the place with their classes and our CT stood on the benches :D then we did all the SODACHE songs, dances and cheers and even thought I was sweating like mad, I was still really really really high. ahaha! and yes I kept screaming and now I can only croak o.o but I'm serious I haven't been this high in my entire life! everyone was like WHOAAAA when they lit up the "REV-IT-UP" thingy with flames and the actual campfire! soo spectacular. hahaha yay I love orientation.

after the campfire, took CT pics with zhaorui, ivan and alfred! then half the CT went for supper while the other half went home. I went home because it was too late and I don't really have the habit of eating supper D: yup! went home feeling dead and tired then it was zzzzzz.

:D:D:D

I LOVE HWACHONG!
I LOVE APOLLO!
I LOVE OG25!
I LOVE S7F!


<3 oh and, happy valentine's day to all! <3

TAAAGS!

beef: omg. you make all your "exclassmates" sound super scary!!-.- hahaha and yea go apollo man! :D

Eunice: I didn't see you at the campfire :( we should've taken a sweaty OG photo last night! ahhhh :(

yb: hahaha I actually considered doing that but I decided not to! war games was horrifying but definitely absolutely fun :D

--

shooot I need to do math tutorial. eeeeeeek.

Labels:

« back forward »