APOLLO!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 8:50 PM
hello!
guess what was the first song I heard on 93.3 when I got on my mom's car on my way home this evening. 3721! our batch dance song! omg I'm sorry but I've already forgotten like 99% of the dance moves. the song's still really catchy though D:
I miss OG25! :(
there was an OG dinner last night but I decided not to go because my dad's overseas and I didn't want to leave my mom alone at home for dinner! rahhh but nevermind, hopefully I'll be able to go tian hui's house on 22 feb :) because I haven't seen my OG mates (as ONE OG. I've been seeing random familiar faces all over the school) in ages and I feel like dying :(
orientation is almost overrrr! these 2 weeks have been super duper fun-filled, exciting and amazing. even the morning lectures were slack because we've been having like hours of free period every single day this week. BCME BCME BCME :) haha. war games tomorrow! wheee. and then it'll be campfire on friday, and orientation 2009 REV-IT-UP will be officially over! BIG SIGH. and schoolwork will start piling up and there'll be no time to have FUN :( bleh.
I think there's CT dinner tomorrow. but my dad's still away so I guess I shall not go :/
GO APOLLO :)
the fac dance is damn hard.
guess what was the first song I heard on 93.3 when I got on my mom's car on my way home this evening. 3721! our batch dance song! omg I'm sorry but I've already forgotten like 99% of the dance moves. the song's still really catchy though D:
I miss OG25! :(
there was an OG dinner last night but I decided not to go because my dad's overseas and I didn't want to leave my mom alone at home for dinner! rahhh but nevermind, hopefully I'll be able to go tian hui's house on 22 feb :) because I haven't seen my OG mates (as ONE OG. I've been seeing random familiar faces all over the school) in ages and I feel like dying :(
orientation is almost overrrr! these 2 weeks have been super duper fun-filled, exciting and amazing. even the morning lectures were slack because we've been having like hours of free period every single day this week. BCME BCME BCME :) haha. war games tomorrow! wheee. and then it'll be campfire on friday, and orientation 2009 REV-IT-UP will be officially over! BIG SIGH. and schoolwork will start piling up and there'll be no time to have FUN :( bleh.
I think there's CT dinner tomorrow. but my dad's still away so I guess I shall not go :/
GO APOLLO :)
the fac dance is damn hard.
Labels: orientation
Joy ♥