die, tutorial, die.
Saturday, February 14, 2009, 6:14 PM
I know I haven't said this in a long time but..
MATH IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL -.-
I finished the tutorial questions (finally) but I skipped 2 big questions and 3 sub questions ._. ahhhhh I need to get myself a good A level math guidebook/textbook. school has barely started for a month and I'm already sounding so mugger! how how how! D: I am horrified.
shoot I need to write my mortal a letter. and shoot I don't know what to say. why do our mortals have to be of the opposite gender! girls are much easier to talk to. eeeeee
but nevermind! I shall try. because I don't want to be a bad angel (even though I'm still waiting for my own angel's letter-.-) I shall take out a piece of paper and start talking crap to my mortal :D
I'm trying to decide if I should write in the diary.
okay I shall write after school on monday :D
this is such a weird blogpost.
mathematics drive me mad :)
ps. OMG HAHAHAHA I'm highly amused by someone's blog. I'm already like roaring with laughter.
MATH IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL -.-
I finished the tutorial questions (finally) but I skipped 2 big questions and 3 sub questions ._. ahhhhh I need to get myself a good A level math guidebook/textbook. school has barely started for a month and I'm already sounding so mugger! how how how! D: I am horrified.
shoot I need to write my mortal a letter. and shoot I don't know what to say. why do our mortals have to be of the opposite gender! girls are much easier to talk to. eeeeee
but nevermind! I shall try. because I don't want to be a bad angel (even though I'm still waiting for my own angel's letter-.-) I shall take out a piece of paper and start talking crap to my mortal :D
I'm trying to decide if I should write in the diary.
okay I shall write after school on monday :D
this is such a weird blogpost.
mathematics drive me mad :)
ps. OMG HAHAHAHA I'm highly amused by someone's blog. I'm already like roaring with laughter.
Labels: angels and mortals, diary, mad
Joy ♥