Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
I Love Hwa Chong, yo! 
Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:07 PM
hello folks!

JC life has been great so far, even though orientation's already over and I do miss it a lot a lot a lot :( my mortal finally replied! and he claims that he knows who I am D: or rather, he said from the information I gave him it's easy to deduce who I am. uh oh I'm such a failure, I gave my identity away after only one letter! failure faliure failure joy D: but nevermind. there're no more mysteries so it should be easier to talk to my mortal now!

the PW lecture on thursday was freeeezing and boring so everyone was like just stoning there and.. well, stoning. became siamese twins with jean with the siamese jacket HAHA, ONE ARM EACH! because we were both freezing cold and she didn't have a jacket so being the nice and noble joy I am, I decided to sacrifice a sleeve :) did the siamese thingy again during some tutorial (shoot I forgot what subject it was o.o) because jean didn't bring her jacket agaaaain. at least it wasn't as cold as the LT during PW! D:

ohoh and, there was a spotcheck on thursday! and only apollo got checked because we were unlucky for some reason, and all the other faculties could leave! -.- but anyways, all of us passed the spotcheck, so I don't really mind. apollo set a good example, people! :D

ANYHOO, bio lecture today was.. more manageable. I wasn't out of breath, but it was still rather fast. I shall mug myself crazy over the weekends because I didn't absorb a single thing from the two bio lectures we had in total for this week D: we were all copying notes blindlyyyyy. but I doubt I'll "mug myself crazy" because I'm such a procrastinator and I haven't written in "the diary"!

oh wait. I HAVE! hahaha okay okay that's good to know :D

anyways, ate lunch during the first break, so I spent the second break with chingman and licheng at the high school basketball court, because we followed half the class there and the guys ended up playing basketball so we just sat and watched and gossiped and exchanged personal thoughts and talked and talked and talked :) sorry you two had to stand under the tree and stay away from the sun with me because of my scar! :( eeek. anyways I'm so glad my scar is almost invisible now! :D:D:D

I realize that I haven't seen a lot of people for this entire week. I was so shocked to see mel ong (WHO SLAPPED MY FOREHEAD) outside the audi today! but of course, I see deborah tay everywhere. or is she stalking me o.o she's a big bully, my friends. stay far far away from her and keep your noses out of her reach at all costs!

oh and everyone's like ill or semi-ill these days. I belong to the latter group! I'm slightly flu-ey. my nose ran like a tap today and I was sneezing even under the hot scorching sun while I was waiting for the 174 bus to gleneagles, which took over 20 minutes to come! while 151, 154, 156, 961, 67, and 74 came one after another every five minutes. WHY D: I could've just taken 151/154/156 home. bleh. but I had my stupid scar appointment thingy. boooo, hissss.

okay I'm done with today's post, I shall go mug some econs or bio notes :) toodles!

TAAAAAAGS

chingman: OH SHOOTS omg haha you're right it's ms wong! and LOL hellozers you have severe myopia :D

beef: omg BOTH are females? holyshamoly. yea I see you in the mornings all the time! or.. most of the time. haha! oh and HIGHFIVE yes :D and lol "the diary" is the diary yiyan got for me (and we're sort of sharing it)!

Eunice: eunicee! hahaha the hitting took place outside the aircon-ed classroom yesterday :D I miss you a lot too! :( OG25! jiayou to you too and see you around okay!

howard: bio is killing me and I doubt it'll be okay soon! I've only had 2 lectures so far and it's already information overload D: D: D:

--

ps. clogging up singapore's msn network by spamming a million emoticons is fun fun! haha inside joke.

pss. OMG OMG OMG PHEW don't ever exercise my heart like that again okay! I have a weak heart I'll just collapse and die D:

psss. I feel like watching a movie.

Labels: ,

« back forward »