School
Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 5:23 PM
HELLOZERS!
today's a good day because I reached home at 5pm. that's super early because I've been reaching home at 8pm everyday since the first day of school. BUT I STILL MISS ORIENTATION! :( ahhhh the fun times are gone. but anw, celebrated hilary and ivan's birthdays today at fish tank/class bench/in front of LT3! haha so fun even though I only got to eat 2 scoops of hilary's cake-.-
biology was mad. the lecturer was going sooo fast and everyone was just like blindly copying down the stuff on the screen and nothing really went in through our ears! omg. everytime it was like blahblahblah FLIP blahblahblah FLIP so in the end everyone spent an average of 1 minute on each page?! ._. and we got like 5 whole new stacks of bio notes. talk about the thrills of studying bio! meh. our lecturer was even faster than ms lee okay! and I almost died in ms lee's class last year. ahhhh I need to um practice D:
chem lab was more interesting! had to sit according to index number and I, again, am (forever) index number 12. haha and we heated magnesium sulphate and got the anhydrous salt and stuff. thenms ho (shoot did I get her name right o.o) ms WONG (thank you WONG ching man HAHA) made us pick a piece of paper out of this ziplock bag thingy each and I got the element CARBON! haha so in the end we had to partner someone else who got the same thing for one term. like sit together for chem tutorials etc etc. turned out kenneth soo's my fellow carbon!
and and today's also a good day because my angel is finally not MIA! chingman's angel too haha! he gave me a packet of sweets :) and so did chingman's angel-.- both packets of sweets we got are from minitoons hahahaha but anyways I'm off to reply his letter and write in "the diary" (hopefully, if I don't end up procrastinating) :D
oh and guess what my friend from 10 years ago is in Hwa Chong HAHA! when I saw her in school a few days ago and I found her REALLY familiar. then yesterday she went for CO (dizi section I think) too and when she introduced herself as Geena I was thinking OMG I KNEW A GEENA IN PRIMARY ONE! so I went up to ask her and it WAS her! hahaha she said she only remembered a bit of my eyes but yea she WAS the Geena I knew in P1 because we took the same school bus back then. hahaha talk about coincidence :D cckpians ftw!
okok bye now :D
TAAAGS
chingman: haha gave you the blog url already! FUNNY RIGHT :D:D
beef: I KNEW you'd comment on that! haha and why on earth is your mortal a female!! every girl in our class got guys as mortals/angels 'cause it had to be the opposite gender. rah yeah I haven't seen you in eons too if you don't count this morning :/
howard: haha I was in NYCO percussions! so eh not the western drums (though snare drums are also used in CO pieces too) but I haven't touched my drumsticks in a LONG time D:
today's a good day because I reached home at 5pm. that's super early because I've been reaching home at 8pm everyday since the first day of school. BUT I STILL MISS ORIENTATION! :( ahhhh the fun times are gone. but anw, celebrated hilary and ivan's birthdays today at fish tank/class bench/in front of LT3! haha so fun even though I only got to eat 2 scoops of hilary's cake-.-
biology was mad. the lecturer was going sooo fast and everyone was just like blindly copying down the stuff on the screen and nothing really went in through our ears! omg. everytime it was like blahblahblah FLIP blahblahblah FLIP so in the end everyone spent an average of 1 minute on each page?! ._. and we got like 5 whole new stacks of bio notes. talk about the thrills of studying bio! meh. our lecturer was even faster than ms lee okay! and I almost died in ms lee's class last year. ahhhh I need to um practice D:
chem lab was more interesting! had to sit according to index number and I, again, am (forever) index number 12. haha and we heated magnesium sulphate and got the anhydrous salt and stuff. then
and and today's also a good day because my angel is finally not MIA! chingman's angel too haha! he gave me a packet of sweets :) and so did chingman's angel-.- both packets of sweets we got are from minitoons hahahaha but anyways I'm off to reply his letter and write in "the diary" (hopefully, if I don't end up procrastinating) :D
oh and guess what my friend from 10 years ago is in Hwa Chong HAHA! when I saw her in school a few days ago and I found her REALLY familiar. then yesterday she went for CO (dizi section I think) too and when she introduced herself as Geena I was thinking OMG I KNEW A GEENA IN PRIMARY ONE! so I went up to ask her and it WAS her! hahaha she said she only remembered a bit of my eyes but yea she WAS the Geena I knew in P1 because we took the same school bus back then. hahaha talk about coincidence :D cckpians ftw!
okok bye now :D
TAAAGS
chingman: haha gave you the blog url already! FUNNY RIGHT :D:D
beef: I KNEW you'd comment on that! haha and why on earth is your mortal a female!! every girl in our class got guys as mortals/angels 'cause it had to be the opposite gender. rah yeah I haven't seen you in eons too if you don't count this morning :/
howard: haha I was in NYCO percussions! so eh not the western drums (though snare drums are also used in CO pieces too) but I haven't touched my drumsticks in a LONG time D:
Labels: angels and mortals, birthday boy, birthday girl
Joy ♥