muggertoad!
Sunday, February 22, 2009, 2:02 PM
JOY = MUGGER :D
I read through all my econs notes and did MOST of my bio (including the essay qns!), chem and econs tutorial! I've seen lots of people who're a lot more mugger than me over the weekend, but for me this is good enough because I haven't mugged in eons :D but I've been slacking for the whole morning today D: omg. k I shall find something meaningful to do later. OH! PIANO. die.
anyways, I really don't know what I'm doing here. there's nothing much to blog about D: BLAH. oh and there's CO prac tomorrow from 3 - 7 pm :( soo late and there's CO prac on wednesday as well! and next saturday from 2 - 5 pm. I think my mom will scream. and there's apollo fac dance sessions on tuesday, wednesday and thursday! the fac dance competition is on friday so tell me how how how how how am I supposed to master the fac dance by then?! we haven't learnt the steps for the entire song yet :( and I have my scar appointment thingy on thursday and friday. and I need to do a lot of things after school on tuesday, excluding the fac dance prac that day :/ omg. my entire week will be gone in a flash. I'll miss reaching home at 3 pm in the afternoon everyday :( SIGH. I can forget about enjoying life in JC, that's true!
alrightie I shall go off now since there's nothing else to say D: OH, and my dad's addicted to sudoku. hahaha!
TAAAAGS
beef: yay I love that song :D Jordan Mccoy woo! and stop making me feel sad you tewt! haha.
licheng: HELLO LI4 CHENG2 :D haha I don't know! I was too busy talking to you guys ma :)
chingman: haha okok I'll show you on monday and yeah I'm such a loser right D: SIGH.
Linshan: HELLO DISCIPLE! haha cool! I passed by your school a few times too! as in, when I'm not on my way home or anything. yay I love hwa chong :) haha enjoy sec 1 while you can ok!
ps. I MISS MY OG25 MATES! OG BBQ OG BBQ OG BBQ :D:D:D
I read through all my econs notes and did MOST of my bio (including the essay qns!), chem and econs tutorial! I've seen lots of people who're a lot more mugger than me over the weekend, but for me this is good enough because I haven't mugged in eons :D but I've been slacking for the whole morning today D: omg. k I shall find something meaningful to do later. OH! PIANO. die.
anyways, I really don't know what I'm doing here. there's nothing much to blog about D: BLAH. oh and there's CO prac tomorrow from 3 - 7 pm :( soo late and there's CO prac on wednesday as well! and next saturday from 2 - 5 pm. I think my mom will scream. and there's apollo fac dance sessions on tuesday, wednesday and thursday! the fac dance competition is on friday so tell me how how how how how am I supposed to master the fac dance by then?! we haven't learnt the steps for the entire song yet :( and I have my scar appointment thingy on thursday and friday. and I need to do a lot of things after school on tuesday, excluding the fac dance prac that day :/ omg. my entire week will be gone in a flash. I'll miss reaching home at 3 pm in the afternoon everyday :( SIGH. I can forget about enjoying life in JC, that's true!
alrightie I shall go off now since there's nothing else to say D: OH, and my dad's addicted to sudoku. hahaha!
TAAAAGS
beef: yay I love that song :D Jordan Mccoy woo! and stop making me feel sad you tewt! haha.
licheng: HELLO LI4 CHENG2 :D haha I don't know! I was too busy talking to you guys ma :)
chingman: haha okok I'll show you on monday and yeah I'm such a loser right D: SIGH.
Linshan: HELLO DISCIPLE! haha cool! I passed by your school a few times too! as in, when I'm not on my way home or anything. yay I love hwa chong :) haha enjoy sec 1 while you can ok!
ps. I MISS MY OG25 MATES! OG BBQ OG BBQ OG BBQ :D:D:D
Labels: OG25
Joy ♥