Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
09S7F 
Monday, February 09, 2009, 8:28 PM
hello I'M OFFICIALLY IN APOLLO! :D hahaha yellow tee yellow tee.

"why are we so pro? we are apollo!" their faculty cheer is super duper cute haha! and anyhoo today wasn't as bad as I expected :) at least I made friends! though I forgot some of their names already. I tend to remember faces D: BUT I STILL MISS MY OG ALOT ALOT ALOT!! ahhh I really do. I think it'll take some time before I start loving 09S7F as much as I love OG25 :( I seriously hope OG25 will be able to stay this close all the time. oh wellsers, at least we had OG lunch today, and there's an outing this week (or next week) to look forward too! <3

sooo, we had sodache in the morning, and we learnt the 3721 batch dance. the dance itself is damn cool but it's tres difficile! and the song's catchy and it's currently stuck in my head :/ learnt the hardest part of the fac dance too. quite fun quite fun. haha and oh we had CT games today too! it was generally rather.. enjoyable (I think), but I felt really bloated after drinking that half a bottle of water at one go at the last station (licheng drank the other half!) and besides drinking water, I chose the easiest things to do for all 3 rounds at the last station HAHA :D blinked 20 times and hopped 4x5 times with alyssa (from scgs woo!) our CTLs are pretty funny (especially when they dance 3721 hahaha) so hopefully I'll grow to love my new class soon :) I'm gonna spend 2 whole years with this bunch of people man!

once again, I LOVE OG25 & I MISS OG25 VERY VERY BADLY ALREADY :(

TAAAGS!

sony: hi, yes indonesia is beautiful!

Eunice: I tagged you! haha I love OG25 ALOT! :) and thank you, person-who-keeps-whacking-me! OG25 shall have frequent gatherings and meetings and lunches together <3

junde: HELLO UNCLE JUNDE!

wang: hahaha YEA it was really entertaining, I haven't played it in a long time too! :)

deborah: )))))): good luck okaaay :)

--

alrightie I'm done! I have an ulcer in my mouth again (*#&(*@$

byebye!

Labels:

« back forward »