Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Yeah 
Thursday, January 15, 2009, 10:22 PM
hello jinyao and the world!
I'm doing the thingy now. so fun so fun haha, I'm pretty happy with some answers!

1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
So Yesterday - Hilary Duff (yeah man. "like, shoo, girl! pshhhh! that's like so yesterday!")

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Breaking Free - Troy & Gabriella (I like them to break free?!)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado (OMG NOOOOOO!!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Closure - Aly & AJ (omg what?! okay this is depressing lol)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I Am - Hilary Duff (haha yeah man those were the two words on my pencil case last year!)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
What I Wanted - Nelly Furtado (awwww.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera (haha yeah they're the people I turn to in times of trouble.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Let Go - Vanessa Anne Hudgens (yeah I do need to let some things go.)

WHAT IS 2+2?
So What - Pink (yeah so what if it's 4, man! .... or 22!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan (makes sense! welcome to my life! :D)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
We Can Go Anywhere - Jesse McCartney (aww yeah we can.)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Lucky - Britney Spears (well I guess I AM rather lucky!)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Sticks and Stones - Aly & AJ (:O what)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
专属天使 - Tank (aww :D)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Out of the Blue - Aly & AJ (yeah totally, I'm unpredictable :D)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Maneater - Nelly Furtado (LOL)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Outside of You - Hilary Duff (well yeah, 'cause I'll be IN the coffin. this is such a morbid question)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child (yeah I like to, like, suffocate a lot)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado (that they.. say the right things? most of the time? :S)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
The First Kiss - Taylor Swift (how is that possible D: LOL)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani (yay I'll die a rich girl HAHAHA)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears (I don't recall seeking any Amys)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Ritual Dance - Kaki King (wth)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Collide - Howie Day (I don't cry when I collide with someone! or something)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Mouth Shut - Veronicas (fine don't tell me!)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Empty Days - Augustana (empty days scare me)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Love Me For Me - Ashley Tisdale (._.)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Circle of Life - Disney Channel Stars (no! I like it just the way it is now!)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Beat of my Heart - Hilary Duff (yeah it's pounding a hole in my chest and I'm in great pain at the moment) (chest pains sound like a symptom of arteriosclerosis.)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Yeah - Kelly Clarkson (LOL alrighty)

I'm not gonna tag anyone! just do if you feel like doing. and tell me if you do, of course. so that I can laugh at your answers :D:D:D

goodnight world!I can't help myself from feeling so selfish, because I know that if it really happens, I'm not going to be very comfortable with the situation. I know I'm being selfish, and I know that by saying so I'm not actually sparing a thought for your feelings. but then you didn't do the same thing for me back then, did you. I know it's completely pointless to say this now, but you can't undo the things that you did, you know? because I don't forget them as easily as you did them. but what else can I do? you did brilliantly this time, and you've definitely got what it takes, so of course! you deserve your chance to shine. and I won't stop you from that. so.. if you are really intending to, then here's a big welcome. welcome to my school.

Labels: ,

« back forward »