BROKEN
Thursday, January 15, 2009, 6:11 PM
OMG
IT'S BROKEN
it's.. a gift for someone and it's broken! I can't believe this. I put so much effort into wrapping the thing nicely and now it's broken!! ))): omg graaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
okay my mood is officially ruined. and I have to go downstairs to dabao dinner for my family.
so goodbye.
edit:
I'm back :) haha I've recovered from my bad mood because the hawker centre people were really nice to me. they're always so nice! that's why I always buy from the same stall. I go there like 90% of the time! for both lunch and dinner. haha anyways I'm feeling better now so I shall reply tags!
TAAAAAAGS!
jy: haha yeah la yeah la you're awesome! :) I think you're the one and only person who survived my uber long post. the one and only person who told me, at least. haha!
jenzi: HAHA HELLO YOU :)
passerby: hahaha! yeah my life can get pretty funny at certain points. thanks! ;)
beef: I see you've always wanted to "dance and sing along" with the bollywooders ;) haha my horse was pervy because like I said she kept wanting to chew on the butt of the horse in front of her! well I don't know.. it looks noticeable. gah. and we'll see about the blogskin :)
ziyan: hahaha thank you! well at least you're, what, grade 8 already now? I think it'll be quite hard for me to pass grade 8. scales scales scales scales scales. oh and sight reading! haha.
melissa: yes yes I get your point you're very observant indeed. but shhhh :) haha.
IT'S BROKEN
it's.. a gift for someone and it's broken! I can't believe this. I put so much effort into wrapping the thing nicely and now it's broken!! ))): omg graaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
okay my mood is officially ruined. and I have to go downstairs to dabao dinner for my family.
so goodbye.
edit:
I'm back :) haha I've recovered from my bad mood because the hawker centre people were really nice to me. they're always so nice! that's why I always buy from the same stall. I go there like 90% of the time! for both lunch and dinner. haha anyways I'm feeling better now so I shall reply tags!
TAAAAAAGS!
jy: haha yeah la yeah la you're awesome! :) I think you're the one and only person who survived my uber long post. the one and only person who told me, at least. haha!
jenzi: HAHA HELLO YOU :)
passerby: hahaha! yeah my life can get pretty funny at certain points. thanks! ;)
beef: I see you've always wanted to "dance and sing along" with the bollywooders ;) haha my horse was pervy because like I said she kept wanting to chew on the butt of the horse in front of her! well I don't know.. it looks noticeable. gah. and we'll see about the blogskin :)
ziyan: hahaha thank you! well at least you're, what, grade 8 already now? I think it'll be quite hard for me to pass grade 8. scales scales scales scales scales. oh and sight reading! haha.
melissa: yes yes I get your point you're very observant indeed. but shhhh :) haha.
Labels: AHHH
Joy ♥