D: !
Saturday, January 31, 2009, 10:21 AM
I think the first week of orientation will kill me. and we have like 2 weeks of orientation..
and we'll be dismissed at around 6 plus everyday and we'll have a campfire until 10pm on the last day wooow. but still, I'm rather excited! I think :S and oh shooooot I need to buy the PE shirt(s)!!
my posts are getting shorter and shorter :D
edit: I love "Alligator Crawl" by Waller BUT WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO PLAY :(
2nd edit: OG groupings are out and I'm horrified to see that I do not know a single person in my group :( well I "know" some of the nygh people, but I don't really KNOW them personally. some just not well enough. sighhhhh and none my old friends who got in are in my group! diediediediediedieeeeeeeeee I'm no longer excited :( but still, thank goodness. for something.
3rd edit: (trying to make the post longer)
finally, my turn to kope something from deborah :D I think she koped 2 (or 3) of my quizzes already tsk. I'm so bored.
001. Real name → Joy
002. Nickname(s) → joypoo, poot, deedee, pookie, jerkoy, jojo, frog (or croak o.o), the crazy one, slave, garfield, and millions of other nicknames D:
003. Status → what.
004. Zodiac sign → monk. ey.
005. Male or female → female
006. Elementary → Glorious Childcare Centre! (hahaha glorious)
007. Middle School → Chua Chu Kang Primary School
008. High School(s? LOL) → Singapore Chinese Girls' School, Taipei European School, Nanyang Girls' High School
010. Hair color → black
011. Long or short → long.
012. Loud or Quiet → quiet around strangers but quite loud around friends?
013. Sweats or Jeans → jeans.
014. Phone or Camera → hmmm, both? :D
015. Health freak → I don't think so!
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → skip!
018. Eat or Drink → both hahaha
019. Piercings → no piercings! scared of the pain ahaha
020. Tattoos → ew no.
021. Water or Fire → water I guess? okay I don't know-.-
022. Love of your life or 4 Billion Dollars → love of my life :)
FIRSTS:
023. First fear → sleeping alone and going into dark rooms. haha
024. First best friend → Youjin, from kindergarten. don't even know where she is now :/
025. First award → hmmmmm shoot I can't remember-.-
026. First crush → omg so long ago! someone called Gerald. I think. from kindergarten LOL
028. First big vacation → ummmm to USA I guess? DISNEYLAND! haha when I was an adorable and bubbly p2 kiddy :)
030. First big birthday → my birthdays are never big.
CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → frooooots.
050. Drinking → nothing.
052. I’m about to → sleep. hahaha
053. Listening to→ my parents talk to my grandparents on Skype in the study
054. Plans for today → sleep! because the day's almost over :D
055. Waiting for → something interesting to happen :/
YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids?→ yes
059. Want to get married?→ yes
060. What careers do you have in mind?→ Doctor. Pharmacist. Astonomer (NOT astronaut. I don't fancy the idea of floating in space with a goldfish bowl on my head) and ehhhh I don't know :/
WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
068. Lips or eyes → eyes
070. Shorter or taller? → taller!
072. Romantic or spontaneous → hahaha both!
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → both :D I'm so greedy. like deborah hahaha
074. Sensitive or loud → more of the first one and lesser of the second one? but still, BOTH :D
075. Hook-up or relationship → relationship haha
077. Trouble maker or hesitant → ummm.. hesitant? if I HAAAVE to pick one of them.
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → one of my contacts fell out of hands and it was never found.
081. Ran away from home → nope 0:)
082. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → haha no!
083. Killed something→ insects/bugs D:
084. Been heartbroken → I guess. okay, yes.
085. Been arrested → yea I spent my last 16 years in jail as a jail bird :D haha ruh-ight.
087. Cried when someone died → yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → sometimes. but most of the time no.
090. Miracles → yea I guess.
092. Heaven → yup.
093. Santa Claus → nah.
094. Sex on the first date → no.
095. Kiss on the first date → depends.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → yes no yes no. maybe yes maybe no :D
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → no.
099. Do you believe in God → yup :D
100. Will you post this as 100 truths and tag 10 people → no.
--
tada. toodles and goodnight :D
and we'll be dismissed at around 6 plus everyday and we'll have a campfire until 10pm on the last day wooow. but still, I'm rather excited! I think :S and oh shooooot I need to buy the PE shirt(s)!!
my posts are getting shorter and shorter :D
edit: I love "Alligator Crawl" by Waller BUT WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO PLAY :(
2nd edit: OG groupings are out and I'm horrified to see that I do not know a single person in my group :( well I "know" some of the nygh people, but I don't really KNOW them personally. some just not well enough. sighhhhh and none my old friends who got in are in my group! diediediediediedieeeeeeeeee I'm no longer excited :( but still, thank goodness. for something.
3rd edit: (trying to make the post longer)
finally, my turn to kope something from deborah :D I think she koped 2 (or 3) of my quizzes already tsk. I'm so bored.
001. Real name → Joy
002. Nickname(s) → joypoo, poot, deedee, pookie, jerkoy, jojo, frog (or croak o.o), the crazy one, slave, garfield, and millions of other nicknames D:
003. Status → what.
004. Zodiac sign → monk. ey.
005. Male or female → female
006. Elementary → Glorious Childcare Centre! (hahaha glorious)
007. Middle School → Chua Chu Kang Primary School
008. High School(s? LOL) → Singapore Chinese Girls' School, Taipei European School, Nanyang Girls' High School
010. Hair color → black
011. Long or short → long.
012. Loud or Quiet → quiet around strangers but quite loud around friends?
013. Sweats or Jeans → jeans.
014. Phone or Camera → hmmm, both? :D
015. Health freak → I don't think so!
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → skip!
018. Eat or Drink → both hahaha
019. Piercings → no piercings! scared of the pain ahaha
020. Tattoos → ew no.
021. Water or Fire → water I guess? okay I don't know-.-
022. Love of your life or 4 Billion Dollars → love of my life :)
FIRSTS:
023. First fear → sleeping alone and going into dark rooms. haha
024. First best friend → Youjin, from kindergarten. don't even know where she is now :/
025. First award → hmmmmm shoot I can't remember-.-
026. First crush → omg so long ago! someone called Gerald. I think. from kindergarten LOL
028. First big vacation → ummmm to USA I guess? DISNEYLAND! haha when I was an adorable and bubbly p2 kiddy :)
030. First big birthday → my birthdays are never big.
CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → frooooots.
050. Drinking → nothing.
052. I’m about to → sleep. hahaha
053. Listening to→ my parents talk to my grandparents on Skype in the study
054. Plans for today → sleep! because the day's almost over :D
055. Waiting for → something interesting to happen :/
YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids?→ yes
059. Want to get married?→ yes
060. What careers do you have in mind?→ Doctor. Pharmacist. Astonomer (NOT astronaut. I don't fancy the idea of floating in space with a goldfish bowl on my head) and ehhhh I don't know :/
WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
068. Lips or eyes → eyes
070. Shorter or taller? → taller!
072. Romantic or spontaneous → hahaha both!
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → both :D I'm so greedy. like deborah hahaha
074. Sensitive or loud → more of the first one and lesser of the second one? but still, BOTH :D
075. Hook-up or relationship → relationship haha
077. Trouble maker or hesitant → ummm.. hesitant? if I HAAAVE to pick one of them.
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → one of my contacts fell out of hands and it was never found.
081. Ran away from home → nope 0:)
082. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → haha no!
083. Killed something→ insects/bugs D:
084. Been heartbroken → I guess. okay, yes.
085. Been arrested → yea I spent my last 16 years in jail as a jail bird :D haha ruh-ight.
087. Cried when someone died → yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → sometimes. but most of the time no.
090. Miracles → yea I guess.
092. Heaven → yup.
093. Santa Claus → nah.
094. Sex on the first date → no.
095. Kiss on the first date → depends.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → yes no yes no. maybe yes maybe no :D
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → no.
099. Do you believe in God → yup :D
100. Will you post this as 100 truths and tag 10 people → no.
--
tada. toodles and goodnight :D
Labels: orientation, quiz
Joy ♥