orientation!
Monday, February 02, 2009, 9:46 PM
HELLO HELLO HOWDY.
hahaha orientation was pretty fun today :) saw a lot of familiar faces around the school (from CCKPS - yanjie, xinfang, yongboon. from SCGS - mel luki, hannah, zoe), and some were quite unexpected because I had no idea they were coming at all! I feel like I'm back in CCKPS/SCGS and that's a good thing of course because I feel reconnected with the old friends :D even though I didn't talk to all of them haha.
and it's funny how a lot of people are saying that their orientation groups are super dead, I thought ours was rather lively! group 25 hurray. hahaha so naturally I had fun, even though I didn't know a single person at first. I seriously thought I was going to become a loner or something buuuuuuuuut I made friends in the end! woohoo.
but SOME of the games were mildly (or slightly more than that) disturbing, and those games include the one in which you have to pass the pretz stick from one person to another using your mouth. and we had to alternate between guys! and I'm really sorry I kept chewing tiny bits off. I was such a failure at that :( but some of the guys were like chewing huge bits off to sabotage others nyehehe.
anywaaaays, I'm looking forward to the games tomorrow -nods- even though I'm feeling pretty tired already because I just had hmmmmm -counts- almost 12 hours of school. okay not 12, because half of the time we were playing HAHAHA but it's still tiring. and all of us will have to endure that for this week and the next :( oh and I managed to practice piano tonight! moohahaha.
okay I'm done, I shall finish my fruits and hop into bed.
hahaha orientation was pretty fun today :) saw a lot of familiar faces around the school (from CCKPS - yanjie, xinfang, yongboon. from SCGS - mel luki, hannah, zoe), and some were quite unexpected because I had no idea they were coming at all! I feel like I'm back in CCKPS/SCGS and that's a good thing of course because I feel reconnected with the old friends :D even though I didn't talk to all of them haha.
and it's funny how a lot of people are saying that their orientation groups are super dead, I thought ours was rather lively! group 25 hurray. hahaha so naturally I had fun, even though I didn't know a single person at first. I seriously thought I was going to become a loner or something buuuuuuuuut I made friends in the end! woohoo.
but SOME of the games were mildly (or slightly more than that) disturbing, and those games include the one in which you have to pass the pretz stick from one person to another using your mouth. and we had to alternate between guys! and I'm really sorry I kept chewing tiny bits off. I was such a failure at that :( but some of the guys were like chewing huge bits off to sabotage others nyehehe.
anywaaaays, I'm looking forward to the games tomorrow -nods- even though I'm feeling pretty tired already because I just had hmmmmm -counts- almost 12 hours of school. okay not 12, because half of the time we were playing HAHAHA but it's still tiring. and all of us will have to endure that for this week and the next :( oh and I managed to practice piano tonight! moohahaha.
okay I'm done, I shall finish my fruits and hop into bed.
Labels: orientation
Joy ♥