Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
:D! 
Friday, January 30, 2009, 12:28 PM
HELLO I'm overjoyed today because 3 of my old friends (and maybe more than that) got into HCI! :D 3's not a lot but I'm satisfied and feeling happy for them! and since I'm in such an amazing mood today,

I shall reply taaaaags

nemesis: haha you don't even know what books I have! and OI rachel koh's the womanizer okay hahaha and I'm not a sheep!! you're a GOAT hmph.

nicole: hahaha yay disney!

beef: haha it's not SUPER interesting, but nice enough :) and happy CNY too! and yes the christmas card hmmm I can't remember if I received it but I THINK I did haha!

Meluki: MELCROAK! YOU GOT IN! :D:D:D SEE YOU ON MONDAY YES :D
I'm so tired. why does the past have to get so continuously raked up?
really short post but wtv :D

Labels:

« back forward »