meep.
Monday, December 29, 2008, 9:23 PM
boo! I'm posting so frequently these days it scares me. anyways, I can't wait for new zealand :D wednesday! yay. we haven't been overseas as a family for a long looong time.
sooo. a quick update!
thursday;
we had my aunt's family over for christmas dinner! haha my little cousin's getting more and more adorable. and guess what they got me for christmas! omg I was appalled, I tell you. they got me a PUMA bag. now that's really nice, but it's HOT PINK. no way am I going to carry a hot pink tiny puma bag around! some other colour would be much nicer and much more suitable for me. eeek. but of course, I appreciate the fact that they got me something :D
friday;
appointment with doc! so she said my wound split a littttle. cause it's right at the spot where there's the greatest muscle tension. so the scar's gonna be slightly thicker :/ greaaat. and then I took 963 all the way from NUS to bukit panjang by myself. I stood the whole journey and it was reaaally boring. and the sun was glaring so I had to cover my face all the time (cause UV rays will make my scar darker and therefore more obvious!). anyways so I rushed home to have my piano lessons. yay I've started learning Grade 8 pieces yay and I suck at them.
saturday;
homework day! I dedicated 99.99% of my day to doing my holiday homework. and so I finished the HCI papers ;)
watched tv for the whole day, bummed around at home feeling bored with nothing to do.
sunday;
last tuition lesson! for the year, at least. I haven't decided if I'd like to go back there again next year. maybe, if I start failing all my subjects :/ anyways, after tuition I went orchard with my parents to look at lights/decorations, cause they were shopping there earlier so it was really convenient. my tuition centre's around that area too, so.. anyways, we shopped around and bought a wok from takashimaya. hahaha we were fully convinced by the salesperson's words! it was a little expensive, but I guess it was worth it. I mean, 10 years of warranty man! haha and guess what, the salesperson forgot to direct us to the cashier, and we didn't realize that we haven't paid yet, so we just walked off with the wok and went to look at the christmas lights along orchard road. until my dad suddenly realized that we didn't pay at all. so we rushed back to the cashier and paid for the wok. haha they seriously need to improve on their security system. put a sensor at the door or something! I mean, we almost walked off with a free "christmas gift"-.- ahhh we're such honest singaporean citizens.
monday;
more tv, more youtube, more itunes and more reading in the morning! haha. went to eat dinner with a friend at Jack's Place (shoot I think that's what it's called) in Bukit Panjang Plaza, renewed the new zealand books I borrowed from the library, walked around a little and now I'm back home! some people came over to talk about renovations, and I'm quite happy becuase they're finally going to paint my room the RIGHT shade of green (lime green)! I told another company to paint it like that last year and they gave me really really light green. the people who came today were like "this looks like a room in an indian family's home." and I agree completely! the moment I saw that hideous light green colour last year I was shocked and that was the first thought that came to me. oh wells, I showed them my lime green wallet this time so hopefully they won't make the same mistake. lime green and light green are very, very, very different so honestly I haven't the slightest idea how anyone can actually mistake light green for lime green. ah well..
OOH. little nyonya's showing now! oh man I feel like killing the bad guy. rah okay I'm going to watch the rest of the show, so toodles for now :)
edit:
taaags (haha I shall procrastinate no more! I just saw a book called "Why Procrastinate?" in popular today, I think it was trying to tell me something.)
Y!YAN: haha yup! actually, I got the key out of the metal ring and opened the lock with the key, so I didn't really pry :D but thank you a lot a lot alot for the things you got me! <3
nemesis: merry christmas housebunny! :D for once, I shall let you call me pookie.
jenzi: NOOO, stupid jenzi ghost hahaha.
elizabeth: woow. hahaha of course it's not snowing in vietnam-.- but yup, merry belated christmas to you too! hope you're having fun :D
yb: the "ear-splitting cries" part was really funny for some reason.. Harry Potter?! yea maybe people will find it cool. but sigh, I don't! D:
laiweng: 0.0 haha you two can tour vietnam together then!
sooo. a quick update!
thursday;
we had my aunt's family over for christmas dinner! haha my little cousin's getting more and more adorable. and guess what they got me for christmas! omg I was appalled, I tell you. they got me a PUMA bag. now that's really nice, but it's HOT PINK. no way am I going to carry a hot pink tiny puma bag around! some other colour would be much nicer and much more suitable for me. eeek. but of course, I appreciate the fact that they got me something :D
friday;
appointment with doc! so she said my wound split a littttle. cause it's right at the spot where there's the greatest muscle tension. so the scar's gonna be slightly thicker :/ greaaat. and then I took 963 all the way from NUS to bukit panjang by myself. I stood the whole journey and it was reaaally boring. and the sun was glaring so I had to cover my face all the time (cause UV rays will make my scar darker and therefore more obvious!). anyways so I rushed home to have my piano lessons. yay I've started learning Grade 8 pieces yay and I suck at them.
saturday;
homework day! I dedicated 99.99% of my day to doing my holiday homework. and so I finished the HCI papers ;)
watched tv for the whole day, bummed around at home feeling bored with nothing to do.
sunday;
last tuition lesson! for the year, at least. I haven't decided if I'd like to go back there again next year. maybe, if I start failing all my subjects :/ anyways, after tuition I went orchard with my parents to look at lights/decorations, cause they were shopping there earlier so it was really convenient. my tuition centre's around that area too, so.. anyways, we shopped around and bought a wok from takashimaya. hahaha we were fully convinced by the salesperson's words! it was a little expensive, but I guess it was worth it. I mean, 10 years of warranty man! haha and guess what, the salesperson forgot to direct us to the cashier, and we didn't realize that we haven't paid yet, so we just walked off with the wok and went to look at the christmas lights along orchard road. until my dad suddenly realized that we didn't pay at all. so we rushed back to the cashier and paid for the wok. haha they seriously need to improve on their security system. put a sensor at the door or something! I mean, we almost walked off with a free "christmas gift"-.- ahhh we're such honest singaporean citizens.
monday;
more tv, more youtube, more itunes and more reading in the morning! haha. went to eat dinner with a friend at Jack's Place (shoot I think that's what it's called) in Bukit Panjang Plaza, renewed the new zealand books I borrowed from the library, walked around a little and now I'm back home! some people came over to talk about renovations, and I'm quite happy becuase they're finally going to paint my room the RIGHT shade of green (lime green)! I told another company to paint it like that last year and they gave me really really light green. the people who came today were like "this looks like a room in an indian family's home." and I agree completely! the moment I saw that hideous light green colour last year I was shocked and that was the first thought that came to me. oh wells, I showed them my lime green wallet this time so hopefully they won't make the same mistake. lime green and light green are very, very, very different so honestly I haven't the slightest idea how anyone can actually mistake light green for lime green. ah well..
OOH. little nyonya's showing now! oh man I feel like killing the bad guy. rah okay I'm going to watch the rest of the show, so toodles for now :)
edit:
taaags (haha I shall procrastinate no more! I just saw a book called "Why Procrastinate?" in popular today, I think it was trying to tell me something.)
Y!YAN: haha yup! actually, I got the key out of the metal ring and opened the lock with the key, so I didn't really pry :D but thank you a lot a lot alot for the things you got me! <3
nemesis: merry christmas housebunny! :D for once, I shall let you call me pookie.
jenzi: NOOO, stupid jenzi ghost hahaha.
elizabeth: woow. hahaha of course it's not snowing in vietnam-.- but yup, merry belated christmas to you too! hope you're having fun :D
yb: the "ear-splitting cries" part was really funny for some reason.. Harry Potter?! yea maybe people will find it cool. but sigh, I don't! D:
laiweng: 0.0 haha you two can tour vietnam together then!
Labels: meep
Joy ♥