homework, scar, homework, scar
Saturday, December 27, 2008, 11:12 AM
hello folks!
oh shoots I think my attention span is getting shorter and shorter. I can't even sit still and concentrate and finish the HCI papers.. I'm like practically taking a break every 2.5 questions ._. I've still got 1.5 questions left for the 2007 eoy paper 2 (AND THEN I'LL BE DONE WITH EVERYTHING MOOHAHA) when my dad called and asked me to get his mastercard and pass it to him downstairs at the lobby, and after I came back I don't feel like continuing anymore-.-
arghhh I'm already 99.9999% done. might as well finish the last 1.5 questions right :/
okay! I shall! but why don't they give us the answer keys to check :( I think I'll end up getting 7/10 questions wrong cause.. well, eoys were more than 2 months ago after all and I'm forgetting everything already. neh. and I've still got my chemistry tuition homework due tomorrow! okay okay. I'm getting off the comp now, I shall finish the paper and do my chemistry homework and be a good girl and leave my tuition teacher a good last impression tomorrow and fly off to new zealand next wednesday with absolutely no worries at all!
.. except for the scar on my forehead which is gonna be there for two years, of course. it's still a little reddish. and there were at least 4 people who came up to me and asked if I knocked my head somewhere.. including my tuition and piano teachers. BIG sigh, I think I'll give everyone a really bad first impression in JC next year because they'd think I got into a big gang fight or something. okay maybe not at the start. maybe they'd think that it's some injury. but after a year they're gonna notice that the thing's still there and they're gonna start suspecting if there's something more 'sinister' behind it, like if I got into fights and someone slashed my forehead. and I'll have to start explaining to a loooot of people that I had a "potentially cancerous" birthmark which I removed in a surgery and blahblahblah and I hateeee doing that all the time.
OKAY fine I'll stop scaring you people, it's not thaaat bad. yeah it just looks like I scratched my head and injured it or something. but still.. 2 years, my friends, 2 years!! 2 years with an ugly red scar on my head :( maybe I'll walk around with a plaster on my head in JC all the time. it's around.. 1cm long? sort of diagonal. but then again, my tuition teacher was like "don't worry la, you're not getting married in 2 years time!" and I was like yeah that's true. but stillll.
nevermind, at least I'll go to college with a nice, faded scar.
I hope.
OKAY I'm REALLY getting off the comp now!
toodles :)
oh shoots I think my attention span is getting shorter and shorter. I can't even sit still and concentrate and finish the HCI papers.. I'm like practically taking a break every 2.5 questions ._. I've still got 1.5 questions left for the 2007 eoy paper 2 (AND THEN I'LL BE DONE WITH EVERYTHING MOOHAHA) when my dad called and asked me to get his mastercard and pass it to him downstairs at the lobby, and after I came back I don't feel like continuing anymore-.-
arghhh I'm already 99.9999% done. might as well finish the last 1.5 questions right :/
okay! I shall! but why don't they give us the answer keys to check :( I think I'll end up getting 7/10 questions wrong cause.. well, eoys were more than 2 months ago after all and I'm forgetting everything already. neh. and I've still got my chemistry tuition homework due tomorrow! okay okay. I'm getting off the comp now, I shall finish the paper and do my chemistry homework and be a good girl and leave my tuition teacher a good last impression tomorrow and fly off to new zealand next wednesday with absolutely no worries at all!
.. except for the scar on my forehead which is gonna be there for two years, of course. it's still a little reddish. and there were at least 4 people who came up to me and asked if I knocked my head somewhere.. including my tuition and piano teachers. BIG sigh, I think I'll give everyone a really bad first impression in JC next year because they'd think I got into a big gang fight or something. okay maybe not at the start. maybe they'd think that it's some injury. but after a year they're gonna notice that the thing's still there and they're gonna start suspecting if there's something more 'sinister' behind it, like if I got into fights and someone slashed my forehead. and I'll have to start explaining to a loooot of people that I had a "potentially cancerous" birthmark which I removed in a surgery and blahblahblah and I hateeee doing that all the time.
OKAY fine I'll stop scaring you people, it's not thaaat bad. yeah it just looks like I scratched my head and injured it or something. but still.. 2 years, my friends, 2 years!! 2 years with an ugly red scar on my head :( maybe I'll walk around with a plaster on my head in JC all the time. it's around.. 1cm long? sort of diagonal. but then again, my tuition teacher was like "don't worry la, you're not getting married in 2 years time!" and I was like yeah that's true. but stillll.
nevermind, at least I'll go to college with a nice, faded scar.
I hope.
OKAY I'm REALLY getting off the comp now!
toodles :)
Labels: moo
Joy ♥