Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!
Thursday, January 01, 2009, 4:00 PM
edit: HELLO world I'm at the airport lounge now! haha usually they only allow one guest to enter the lounge with my dad (because he has the krisflyer card), but they were like "today is a special day, so we'll give you an exception!" haha. so I'm in! yayeeee ^^
I'm posting this on the 30th December 2008, but I changed the date to 1st January 2009 because I won't be here to wish everyone a happy new year!
I'm seriously posting a lot these days. oh wellsers, I'll be going to newzee :D! tomorrow and coming back on the 9th of january. I'm gonna miss new year :(
okay no I'm not, no one can MISS new year! but when everyone else is partying and celebrating, I'll be living a high life (coughbadpuncough), when everyone else is counting down to the new year, I'll probably be counting down to the plane's takeoff, and when everyone else is crossing the new year, I'll be crossing time zones.
how nice.
anyways, here's wishing everyone a
oh no. school's starting soon. I'll have to wear the stiff, waterproof and fireproof hwachong uniform! with a scar on my head :( I'll have to get used to writing a new index number, a new class, and a 9 instead of an 8 at the back of 200.
sigh, first day of school is always terrifying. I shall tremble in my sleep.
I'm posting this on the 30th December 2008, but I changed the date to 1st January 2009 because I won't be here to wish everyone a happy new year!
I'm seriously posting a lot these days. oh wellsers, I'll be going to newzee :D! tomorrow and coming back on the 9th of january. I'm gonna miss new year :(
okay no I'm not, no one can MISS new year! but when everyone else is partying and celebrating, I'll be living a high life (coughbadpuncough), when everyone else is counting down to the new year, I'll probably be counting down to the plane's takeoff, and when everyone else is crossing the new year, I'll be crossing time zones.
how nice.
anyways, here's wishing everyone a
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
& have a great year of 2009 ahead :)
oh no. school's starting soon. I'll have to wear the stiff, waterproof and fireproof hwachong uniform! with a scar on my head :( I'll have to get used to writing a new index number, a new class, and a 9 instead of an 8 at the back of 200.
sigh, first day of school is always terrifying. I shall tremble in my sleep.
Labels: happy new year
Joy ♥