'Tis the season to be jolly!
Thursday, December 25, 2008, 4:00 PM
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS,
EVERYONE! :D


HAHAHA I found this on Google. well, bye for now :D
edit: aww omg I hear cute little kiddies singing christmas songs downstairs :)
edit 2: omg they're holding candles! ahhh so adorableeee and why isn't singapore lucky enough to get snow D: I feel like pushing the country off the equator. I need a white christmas!
I cannot. believe. that you even thought about that.
EVERYONE! :D


HAHAHA I found this on Google. well, bye for now :D
edit: aww omg I hear cute little kiddies singing christmas songs downstairs :)
edit 2: omg they're holding candles! ahhh so adorableeee and why isn't singapore lucky enough to get snow D: I feel like pushing the country off the equator. I need a white christmas!
I cannot. believe. that you even thought about that.
Labels: merry christmas
Joy ♥