my piano exam was.. askhfkajsdhf.
well, scales and the three pieces were okay (except for the first piece, which was supposed to be my best one out of the three, because I made a tiny error and STOPPED! I was constantly reminded never ever to stop playing and just continue even if I made a mistake, but I guess I was too nervous. gahhhh), sight reading was hellish as always, and aural was.. okay let's just say that the exercises they provide for you in the aural exam preparation book were tons easier.
BIG sigh.
my last piano exam was five years ago, so you can imagine how freaked out and nervous I was. I couldn't even answer the examiner properly, so all I did was smile a little and say stuff like "mmh" and make some other noises I couldn't even recognize. my fingers were literally trembling during sight reading and trust me, what I played sounded nothing like music.
oh wellsers I think I should pass. I mean that's like the most basic requirement! argh :( I was aiming for a merit, but sighhhh we'll just see how it goes.
but my mood was lifted by the "Good Progress Award" letter in my mailbox from MOE and the bukit panjang community center or something (I mean how did theeeey know my results?!) so I'm generally in a happy mood now! thanks to the $150 award voucher that I'll be getting on the first day of school next year.
oh and, I'm hopelessly hooked onto the twilight ebook. so I shall join the line of all the other 872124342734958 female readers who are swooning over the gorgeous edward cullen. yay (:
oh and another thing! I promise I'll stop procrastinating and reply the tags properly in my next post (or I'll edit this one soon) - there isn't a lot of overdue ones anyways, since it's the holidays and I bet the whole world's too busy having fun outside to check my boring old blog, except for me of course, because I STILL CAN'T GO ANYWHERE :( well, I can, but.. I haven't been out there with my friends for 2 weeks because of the stupid surgery.
random something: whaaaat miley cyrus is one of the most influential women of 2008?! quotequote:
yup, she tried a little too soon indeed. look at her photo scandals leaked all over the cyberworld! o.o and yea her "underwear-model boyfriend" is none other than Justin Gaston, our Romeo in Taylor Swift's "Love Story" video! how depressing. haha but oh well, they just wrote "most influential". they didn't exactly say whether she's good or bad influence. aha, doesn't take a genius to figure that one out, right ;)Miley Cyrus
Singer. Songwriter. Actress. Fashion designer. Pop-culture phenomenon. Throw in a multi-million dollar franchise built around an alter ego. That's a lot for a 16-year-old to juggle. Her memorabilia was among the top selling eBay categories of 2008. And Cyrus's Best of Both Worlds concert, which launched in October 2007, sold out across the country, prompting promoters to extend the tour until January of this year. But it's been noted that for Miley to continue her success, she'll need to reinvent herself and grow with her fan base. Perhaps she tried a little too soon. She caused an uproar when photos appeared earlier this year from a Vanity Fair photo spread, which featured a bare-backed Miley. And now she's being seen with an older, underwear-model boyfriend. Bad timing? Maybe. But let her be. Daddy's little girl growing up right in front of our eyes.http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/bigger-picture/staticslideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=15893872&imageindex=7
but I still like her Hannah Montana show of course, haha :D
okay dinnertime toodles!
ps. I've been trying for 3 nights and I still can't lucid dream. :( it'd be so cool if I could.
pss. I. am. officially. irritated. rawr.edit: how can some people just assume that no one will ever find out? i mean HELLO?! COPYRIGHTS?! if you're reading this, yes i'm referring to you. and yes, i've seen it. oh yes, the great secret is out. boo, hoo. so please remove it or i'll send copyright law monsters after you. and no, i don't care if "that's just the way you roll", because that's not attitude at all, my dear. that's simply pathetic.
Labels: edward cullen
Joy ♥