tag replies!
Monday, December 22, 2008, 6:21 PM
looking forward to wednesday :D
oh and, 10 more questions to go and I'd be all done with my holiday homework! yaay.
TAAAAGS, finally
moley: hello chan xin yi shinanigans I know it's you meh heh heh 8) and haunting me with moley, you're creeping me out with that 8) smiley D:
elizabeth: haha okay fine, PLEASANT surprise. and yes, the "funny english" part was a "phase" that most of us went through haha!
nemesis: YAY for my christmas card! haha thank you in advance housebunny! :D and hay. what orange clone you poop! and OMG I'm trying to keep my blog PG13, thank you very much! 0.0 and your brother is.. interesting.
Linshan: HELLO :D
jy: omg I hate you! stupid jeenyshakeshake. you came here deliberately to rub it in right! hmph. I'm so jealous. how on earth do you do it?! I demand you to teach me at once D:
--
toodles!
oh and, 10 more questions to go and I'd be all done with my holiday homework! yaay.
TAAAAGS, finally
moley: hello chan xin yi shinanigans I know it's you meh heh heh 8) and haunting me with moley, you're creeping me out with that 8) smiley D:
elizabeth: haha okay fine, PLEASANT surprise. and yes, the "funny english" part was a "phase" that most of us went through haha!
nemesis: YAY for my christmas card! haha thank you in advance housebunny! :D and hay. what orange clone you poop! and OMG I'm trying to keep my blog PG13, thank you very much! 0.0 and your brother is.. interesting.
Linshan: HELLO :D
jy: omg I hate you! stupid jeenyshakeshake. you came here deliberately to rub it in right! hmph. I'm so jealous. how on earth do you do it?! I demand you to teach me at once D:
--
toodles!
Labels: boredom
Joy ♥