Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
The cat is gone ): 
Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 6:07 PM
guess what. my neighbour's daughter got married, and she took Nono the big fat orange cat along with her AND REPLACED IT WITH A TEENYWEENY HAMSTER ): seriously I've known that cat since I was sec 1, and from time to time he'd jump through the gates to my house and start scratching and sniffing the shoes by the door. then he'll walk all around my house, crawl under my bed and sit on my sofa. (I have footage for those okay!) even though he's already 9 year old (which is really old for a cat), he's still really cute! and I've always treated him as my own pet. neh.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did you take him away whywhywhywhywhy >( omg I'm gonna miss the big fat orange cat so much ahhhh ))): he always looks so lonely stuck on the 19th floor all the time you know. I wonder if he'll like his new environment. there're lesser places for him to walk in HDB flats right, so I think he'll only end up feeling lonelier ): shoot I feel like crying.

I don't like this at all.

THEY TOOK HIM AWAY OMG )))))):

I'm officially enraged. I shall calm myself down by reading the twilight ebook for the first time since I got it ages ago. stop laughing! I have a flamethrower and a chainsaw and I'm in a bad mood after Nono left so you can figure out the rest ):

ps. piano exam tomorrow! -pulls hair-
pss. the took the adorable baby next door away too! omg -screech- why don't you leave the cat behind then, sometimes you simply can't have the best of both worlds! okay I really am going to cry.

Labels:

« back forward »