Scar ):
Monday, December 01, 2008, 2:03 PM
boo!
SO! the cut has been made, I'm officially rid of my "potentially cancerous" birthmark. well, it feels a little sore up there, but I guess it'll get more painful once the anesthesia goes away. my face feels stiff, I can't raise my eyebrows (or the wound will split. ew), I can't frown, I can't even do a big smile! and the worst part is that there's gonna be scar that will start fading away only slightly in a year or two ): but I think ten years down the road I'd definitely feel grateful to have got it over and done with at this age. hopefully this will be the last 'cut' that I'll have to make on my skin! well apparently it won't be, because.. you know. okay nevermind!
alrightttt I'm out of here, I feel like sleeping-.-
toodles!
ps. I just finished watching all 5 episodes of the Disney Channel Games 2008 I downloaded yesterday!
SO! the cut has been made, I'm officially rid of my "potentially cancerous" birthmark. well, it feels a little sore up there, but I guess it'll get more painful once the anesthesia goes away. my face feels stiff, I can't raise my eyebrows (or the wound will split. ew), I can't frown, I can't even do a big smile! and the worst part is that there's gonna be scar that will start fading away only slightly in a year or two ): but I think ten years down the road I'd definitely feel grateful to have got it over and done with at this age. hopefully this will be the last 'cut' that I'll have to make on my skin! well apparently it won't be, because.. you know. okay nevermind!
alrightttt I'm out of here, I feel like sleeping-.-
toodles!
ps. I just finished watching all 5 episodes of the Disney Channel Games 2008 I downloaded yesterday!
Labels: scar
Joy ♥