Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Moley Junior? 
Saturday, November 29, 2008, 6:09 PM
NEXT MONDAY = DOOMSDAY ):

okay just kidding.

you know I've always found it weird that there seems to be alot of "potentially cancerous" things on my body. last time it was the mole on the palm which kind of "smudged" after the injury in Ningbo, and now (surprise surprise!) it's a tiny birthmark on my forehead, which (according to my parents and friends) grew slightly larger D: guess I'll finally have to say goodbye to my companion for 16 whole years. I mean even the mole wasn't that old. It just appeared out of nowhere after I came back from Disneyland when I was a cute, bubbly, and adorable P2 kiddy. hahaha and I remember I discovered it when I was colouring something with crayons and I thought the mole was a mark made by the brown crayon by accident so I was like trying to wash it off under tapwater! Sigh, good times.

oh well, so I'm cutting it off next monday at NUH! I hope it's not going to affect my facial expressions since they're like.. habitual nowadays :/ and rah, it'll take another 2 weeks to recover (oh yes and I'm supposed to stay home and not go anywhere "HOT" so I won't have any sweat getting into the thingy) and I know I really really really DON'T want to go through the entire process I went through last year with the mole thing all over again but YES I still have to. please please please let it recover before my piano exam (oh hey I may end up getting sympathy marks-.-) and new zealand trip :/

so yeah, guess I wasn't kidding.

NEXT MONDAY = DOOMSDAY ):

alrighttt. I've no idea what else to say. oh I was doing the HCI 08 Maths EOY paper this morning and I realized that I forgot 99.999% of everything, and it took a hell lot of time! I mean I took 2 hours to do until question 10. If I were to take EOYs again like this I can kiss my JC life goodbye :/ this is scary. I need to work on my shitty speed and slowly pick up my skills again.

anyways, I've been watching a lot of Wizards and Hannah Montana episodes (Season 3 Season 3 YAY!) on Youtube lately :D haha I think I'm addicted. cheese jerky! omg they're all damn funny I can't stop laughing at their shows. oh and I missed the Disney Channel Games this year so I found a playlist with all the episodes and I'm downloading them alllll moohahahaha!

It's taking a long time.

well it's (I'm using a firefox add-on) (and no I don't normally use firefox, I only used it today for the downloads :D dear Internet Explorer, I still love ya!) quite fast actually, faster than Veoh TV at least. I knewww I couldn't rely on Veoh!

I.. need to practice piano and send stuff to england and taipei to make sure they arrive around christmas time(:

..

ookay this is weird. I have nothing else to say :S
-does the Joe Jonas "awkward" thing-

Will reply tags soon! ciao.

--

New song up! the video is so colourful :D

I'll change it to Emily Osment's "Once Upon a Dream" soon because I love it equally much! especially the chorussss haha. or just wait till "Fly to Your Heart" ends, it's the next one, so just click on the thingy when that row of other videos come up (:

Fly to Your Heart - Selena Gomez

Watch all the flowers
Dance with the wind
Listen to snowflakes
Whisper your name
Feel all the wonder
Lifting your dreams
You can fly
(Fly)

Fly to who you are
Climb upon your star
You believe you'll find your wings
Fly
To Your Heart

Touch every rainbow
Painting the sky
Look at the magic
Glide through your life
A sprinkle of pixie dust circles the night you can fly

Fly to who you are
Climb upon your star
You believe you'll find your wings
Fly

Everywhere you go
So we'll find a home
You'll be free to spread your wings
Fly
You can fly
To your heart
(Fly, fly)

Rise to the heights of all you can be
(Fly, Fly)
Soar on the hope of marvelous things

Fly to who you are
Climb upon your star
You believe you'll find your wings
Fly

Everywhere you go
So we'll find a home
You'll be free to spread your wings
Fly
You can fly
To your heart

Labels:

« back forward »