In a state of shock
Tuesday, December 02, 2008, 12:08 PM
OMG
DYLAN & COLE SPROUSE (from the suite life of zack and cody) ARE MY AGE?!
OMG ok I know I'm really slow (for a huge disney channel fan) but I always thought they were like 12 or something, but WHAT, THEY'RE SIXTEEN!? (august 4th 1992) I'm sorry but this is simply too unbelievable. I mean a lot of other people don't believe that either! omgomgomg! I just saw their 16th birthday party video on youtube and I was like.. jawdropped.
Okay I really don't want to end this "post" abruptly, but..
there isn't a feeling worse than the feeling of regret.
I have to, because it's lunchtime :D
DYLAN & COLE SPROUSE (from the suite life of zack and cody) ARE MY AGE?!
OMG ok I know I'm really slow (for a huge disney channel fan) but I always thought they were like 12 or something, but WHAT, THEY'RE SIXTEEN!? (august 4th 1992) I'm sorry but this is simply too unbelievable. I mean a lot of other people don't believe that either! omgomgomg! I just saw their 16th birthday party video on youtube and I was like.. jawdropped.
Okay I really don't want to end this "post" abruptly, but..
there isn't a feeling worse than the feeling of regret.
I have to, because it's lunchtime :D
Labels: moo
Joy ♥