Photo
Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:14 AM
Song!
A photo can say a thousand things
But it can't say the million things I wanna say
A photo can capture the way we were
But it can't capture the way we are
'Cause you're far away
What it's like to know you
What it's like to touch you
When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have one more shot
Timing lost minutes and moments
And I might be lonely girl
But I'm not afraid
In a second
It all comes right back to me
Nothing's forgotten now
Yeah everything's saved
What it's like to touch you
What it's like to know you
When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have one more shot
You were my life
you were my faith
You gave me hope every day
When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have one more shot
--
gahhhhhh
I HAVE TO DO TUITION HOMEWORK AND THE HCI 07/08 EOY MATH PAPERS THINGY!
and practice piano and tidy my room (95% completed!) and practice piano and practice piano and practice piano.
oh dang I have an ulcer on the left side of my tongue AGAIN! this is the second time already okay. the first time was in october. graaagh please don't let this become a monthly thing! ugh.
and I'm still having jetlag. moo I've been sleeping at 11pm and waking up at 6:50am these days, when I usually wake up at around 9 when there's no school 0.0 this is terrible!
): !
I want to go back to US-.-
oh and I proooomise I'll blog about it! after I.. well okay I don't know when. I'm a procrastinator! meh.
This is random, but certain catchy songs are stuck in my head 0.0 oh no.
TAAAAGS!
nemesis: I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL! you know the disney channel in taiwan has ads-.- it's like.. all the shows are in english, and suddenly there's chinese-.- it's so.. anticlimax.
ruimin: HELLO GRANDMAMA yes let's go work in Google and EA! haha we can bring our laundries to Google. Google is so cool I can't stand it :O
nemesis: I dooo? D:
laiweng: haha thank you cheesecake! :D
melissa: yes miley and mandy! damn I hate it. did you watch the one where they mocked demi and selena's video? man I felt like tearing their faces apart.
--
eeek. after I came back from US all my posts have been horribly messy and disorganized :/ Look at how the topics jump all over the place!
stupid ulcer.
ciao I need to go buy lunch!
A photo can say a thousand things
But it can't say the million things I wanna say
A photo can capture the way we were
But it can't capture the way we are
'Cause you're far away
What it's like to know you
What it's like to touch you
When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have one more shot
Timing lost minutes and moments
And I might be lonely girl
But I'm not afraid
In a second
It all comes right back to me
Nothing's forgotten now
Yeah everything's saved
What it's like to touch you
What it's like to know you
When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have one more shot
You were my life
you were my faith
You gave me hope every day
When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have one more shot
--
gahhhhhh
I HAVE TO DO TUITION HOMEWORK AND THE HCI 07/08 EOY MATH PAPERS THINGY!
and practice piano and tidy my room (95% completed!) and practice piano and practice piano and practice piano.
oh dang I have an ulcer on the left side of my tongue AGAIN! this is the second time already okay. the first time was in october. graaagh please don't let this become a monthly thing! ugh.
and I'm still having jetlag. moo I've been sleeping at 11pm and waking up at 6:50am these days, when I usually wake up at around 9 when there's no school 0.0 this is terrible!
): !
I want to go back to US-.-
oh and I proooomise I'll blog about it! after I.. well okay I don't know when. I'm a procrastinator! meh.
This is random, but certain catchy songs are stuck in my head 0.0 oh no.
TAAAAGS!
nemesis: I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL! you know the disney channel in taiwan has ads-.- it's like.. all the shows are in english, and suddenly there's chinese-.- it's so.. anticlimax.
ruimin: HELLO GRANDMAMA yes let's go work in Google and EA! haha we can bring our laundries to Google. Google is so cool I can't stand it :O
nemesis: I dooo? D:
laiweng: haha thank you cheesecake! :D
melissa: yes miley and mandy! damn I hate it. did you watch the one where they mocked demi and selena's video? man I felt like tearing their faces apart.
--
eeek. after I came back from US all my posts have been horribly messy and disorganized :/ Look at how the topics jump all over the place!
stupid ulcer.
ciao I need to go buy lunch!
Labels: Ryan Cabrera
Joy ♥