Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
I LOVE USA! 
Saturday, November 22, 2008, 7:56 PM
HEY I'M BACK! :)

and I'm missing USA already. oh man. I love that place! the weather, the people, the.. everything! city/duck tours and high school visits and disneyland and universal studios were fun fun fun, but the hotels/inns we stayed in were horrifying. ahhhh and I was constantly being reminded of my dear beloved taipei european schools. BIG sigh. okay I have a million things to blog about but I'm too lazy and my eyes are half closed and I still have to pray hard to survive my piano lesson tonight, which is supposed to start in negative three minutes 0.0 but heck she's always late.

I think I spent too much money. but then again, there're lots of people who spent waaaay more moolah than I did. and most of the stuff I bought are for my friends! so yeh haha and I guess most of them will get their presents next year -.- happy waiting!

rahhh I shall um.. blog about the trip in more detail soon D: when I'm feeling less lazy and sleepy and lazy and sleepy.

and once again, I MISS USA! I just hate spending super long hours on the plane. I threw up after landing in San Francisco on the first day and felt nauseous for the whole day. but the flight back was alright, though! anyways yes the disney channel there was so much nicer than the one back in good ol' singapore. I miss watching back to back episodes of Wizards :D haha! and stop ew-ing, there's nothing wrong with watching disney channel! boooo you, disney channel's for the cool kids. yay.

I want to work in Google and EA and live on Beverly Hills and shop at Rodeo drive! bleh.

random quote from an Art teacher in a certain high school we visited - "do you have wild elephants in singapore?"

.. sure.

TAAAAAAAGS!

Linshan: haha I'm not rich man! I know you're rich. haha OH YES I HAD FUN IN US :D

nemesis: I didn't do anything weird on the plane! I only murdered an air stewardess. but that's all! D: and nehhh I'm alreadly like 99% retired from blogskins.com!

jem: yupppp! haha

ZOY BEAN: nehhh it wasn't that cold 8) doesn't this sound familiar?

melissa: oh yes I love them! wooo! both of them have awesome voices :D I hate the youtube channel miley cyrus has with her friend though. so ew.

--

ahhhhhhh I can't wait to go to bed and sleep. dry eyes dry eyes dry eyes

this post is so disorganized and weird. whoooo caaaaaares

I'm falling asleep.

ciao.
« back forward »