Now or Never
Friday, October 24, 2008, 3:37 PM
hello folks! another week has passed! next week will be my last week in nanyang 0.0 that's reaaaally fast.
[intermission] HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR! IN CINEMAS! NOW! [/intermission]
but anyways, I survived EOYs (:
we got back all our results/papers this week, and they're actually fine. they were totally out of my expectations! anyways, everything's okay except for chinese, methinks. it was a little disappointing but I pretty much expected something like a B3. okay I couldn't sleep the night before because I thought I'd get a B4. the teachers were reaaally lenient with zuowen! although I screwed up my letter writing. 7/20 hahahaaaa because I sort of wrote out of point. well, a little. isn't that lovely! haha-.- I keep writing out of point. so for this EOY the subject that I did the worst in is chinese. funny, because all these while it's supposed to be the subject that can pull my grades up ._. ah well. I shall aim for an A2 in chinese 'O's so I can drop chinese in JC! but I keep hearing from various sources that we'll be able to drop chinese even with a B3, or even a D7 0.0
anyways LA was.. alright, comprehension pulled me up :D by a lot :D:D:D but SRQ was coughhhhh I don't know. I didn't add any "personal insights" because I didn't HAVE any, and I didn't have time to MAKE UP any. so yup I ended up paraphrasing 99.999% of what the author said, and therefore I got a 3/10 for content. thank goodness I got 8 for language, or I'd have.. killed myself on the spot. IH was okay, my SBQ was better than what I expected!
yup and I got the same marks for both chem and bio-.- ms lee attached this orange fuwa on my paper and wrote a huge "Joy" there with black marker 0.0 hahaha thankyou miss lee! .. if you ever read this. I doubt you will, though. haha oh and I bought 3 sets of hwachong uniform yesterday. they're so thick and stiff! the uniform didn't look that thick and stiff when I saw my seniors. ahhh :/ but nevermind, it's waterproof & fireproof anyways, so no wonder it's super thick! I wonder why they make it that way 0.0!
weeeeell so we got back all our papers already. I guess I'm.. overall pretty satisfied with my results!! :D because I seriously expected much MUCH worse grades than what I got. and these are the BEST results I've gotten ever since I came to nanyang, so yea I guess that's a good thing! (: haha. and I really loved this year, because
1) I got the best music theory result ever! distinction. I've always been getting passes and stuff, because I'm not interested in theory at alllll.
2) I got silver for napfa! I've always been getting bronze. yea the 2.4 km run record was my personal best, I've never gotten 7th place in the class before. iPod helped alot (: because I was trying to follow the beat when I ran.
3) I got the best eoy results! last year was rather hopeless, because my msg was like 3.81, and I'll never graduate this year with an msg like that. thank goodness my MSG dropped to 1.5 this year!!! :D
so yup I should thank God and my wonderful and lovely, lovely parents for buying me lots of birds nest during the examination period. I thought they'll all go to waste at first, so I was rather reluctant because I felt like they're totally wasting their money on me. after Math Paper 2 I smsed and told yan how screwed it was, and she replied "don't worry, I'm sure it'll turn out alright.." at first I didn't believe her because all my answers were weird and rididuclous-looking (I did get them correct in the end haha), and I thought I'd have to kiss my Math A1 goodbye. but she was right (:
oh and before I forget, ALL THE BEST, FOURSIX!(: don't lose hope. mug hard study hard nerd hard for re-exams/chinese 'O's! yay I love you all! :D
anyways, lets change topic. I MISS CCA! I miss YQP and my juniors and batchmates and everyone else. I miss dazus and xiaozus! I shall go back to visit someday. I wanted to go yesterday but stupid jaime couldn't make it and it would be weird if I went alone, so.. 0.0 and I haven't held a drumstick in MONTHS :S nehhhh.
TAAAAAAAGS! (yes, finally)
laiweng: haha yup she's really pretty in this video(: and she's taylor swift you cheesecake! haha
xy: do.. stuff :D -lowers your eyebrows-
beef: yuppp she does! yay I've memorized the lyrics for Love Story already :D if only memorizing bio notes were that easy too. they should make them into songs for us to sing ._.
nemesis: NO! ._. but still, it's quite cute yes. haha THANK YOU :D
alina, chengxin, meiling, jy: HAHA I was wondering why so many people who hardly tag my blog suddenly flooded in 0.0
jy: yea if you google her images they're rather ugly! alright not ugly, just not as pretty. as.. you know. haha!
--
k toodles!
ps. I need to think about my subject combi! seems like everyone knows what they want to take next year already. eeek.
wtf are all your problems.
[intermission] HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR! IN CINEMAS! NOW! [/intermission]
but anyways, I survived EOYs (:
we got back all our results/papers this week, and they're actually fine. they were totally out of my expectations! anyways, everything's okay except for chinese, methinks. it was a little disappointing but I pretty much expected something like a B3. okay I couldn't sleep the night before because I thought I'd get a B4. the teachers were reaaally lenient with zuowen! although I screwed up my letter writing. 7/20 hahahaaaa because I sort of wrote out of point. well, a little. isn't that lovely! haha-.- I keep writing out of point. so for this EOY the subject that I did the worst in is chinese. funny, because all these while it's supposed to be the subject that can pull my grades up ._. ah well. I shall aim for an A2 in chinese 'O's so I can drop chinese in JC! but I keep hearing from various sources that we'll be able to drop chinese even with a B3, or even a D7 0.0
anyways LA was.. alright, comprehension pulled me up :D by a lot :D:D:D but SRQ was coughhhhh I don't know. I didn't add any "personal insights" because I didn't HAVE any, and I didn't have time to MAKE UP any. so yup I ended up paraphrasing 99.999% of what the author said, and therefore I got a 3/10 for content. thank goodness I got 8 for language, or I'd have.. killed myself on the spot. IH was okay, my SBQ was better than what I expected!
yup and I got the same marks for both chem and bio-.- ms lee attached this orange fuwa on my paper and wrote a huge "Joy" there with black marker 0.0 hahaha thankyou miss lee! .. if you ever read this. I doubt you will, though. haha oh and I bought 3 sets of hwachong uniform yesterday. they're so thick and stiff! the uniform didn't look that thick and stiff when I saw my seniors. ahhh :/ but nevermind, it's waterproof & fireproof anyways, so no wonder it's super thick! I wonder why they make it that way 0.0!
weeeeell so we got back all our papers already. I guess I'm.. overall pretty satisfied with my results!! :D because I seriously expected much MUCH worse grades than what I got. and these are the BEST results I've gotten ever since I came to nanyang, so yea I guess that's a good thing! (: haha. and I really loved this year, because
1) I got the best music theory result ever! distinction. I've always been getting passes and stuff, because I'm not interested in theory at alllll.
2) I got silver for napfa! I've always been getting bronze. yea the 2.4 km run record was my personal best, I've never gotten 7th place in the class before. iPod helped alot (: because I was trying to follow the beat when I ran.
3) I got the best eoy results! last year was rather hopeless, because my msg was like 3.81, and I'll never graduate this year with an msg like that. thank goodness my MSG dropped to 1.5 this year!!! :D
so yup I should thank God and my wonderful and lovely, lovely parents for buying me lots of birds nest during the examination period. I thought they'll all go to waste at first, so I was rather reluctant because I felt like they're totally wasting their money on me. after Math Paper 2 I smsed and told yan how screwed it was, and she replied "don't worry, I'm sure it'll turn out alright.." at first I didn't believe her because all my answers were weird and rididuclous-looking (I did get them correct in the end haha), and I thought I'd have to kiss my Math A1 goodbye. but she was right (:
oh and before I forget, ALL THE BEST, FOURSIX!(: don't lose hope. mug hard study hard nerd hard for re-exams/chinese 'O's! yay I love you all! :D
anyways, lets change topic. I MISS CCA! I miss YQP and my juniors and batchmates and everyone else. I miss dazus and xiaozus! I shall go back to visit someday. I wanted to go yesterday but stupid jaime couldn't make it and it would be weird if I went alone, so.. 0.0 and I haven't held a drumstick in MONTHS :S nehhhh.
TAAAAAAAGS! (yes, finally)
laiweng: haha yup she's really pretty in this video(: and she's taylor swift you cheesecake! haha
xy: do.. stuff :D -lowers your eyebrows-
beef: yuppp she does! yay I've memorized the lyrics for Love Story already :D if only memorizing bio notes were that easy too. they should make them into songs for us to sing ._.
nemesis: NO! ._. but still, it's quite cute yes. haha THANK YOU :D
alina, chengxin, meiling, jy: HAHA I was wondering why so many people who hardly tag my blog suddenly flooded in 0.0
jy: yea if you google her images they're rather ugly! alright not ugly, just not as pretty. as.. you know. haha!
--
k toodles!
ps. I need to think about my subject combi! seems like everyone knows what they want to take next year already. eeek.
wtf are all your problems.
Labels: HSM3 exclamation point
Joy ♥