Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
on the balcony in summer air 
Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 7:59 PM
HELLO!

I finally went back for xiaozu with jaime so I'm HAPPY today! hahaha, those kiddies didn't change much! yeayea, still as adorable. anyways yup, I finally held a pair of drumsticks and played something with them! ahhhh I miss CCA, and concert! I doubt I'll ever get the chance to play any pieces with them anymore once I leave this year. I don't even know what to join next year. I don't have background in anything else ._. bahhh and I won't wanna end up in Astronomy Club or something, even though I DO LOVE ASTRONOMY A LOT (:

yay. and there's.. nothing much to blog about today 0.0 after exams ended, life is becoming more and more mundane, because we're having HCL every single day for long long loooong hours so I'm getting kinda sick of it :/ yup so I was really looking forward to going for CCA again today. it's like.. the only thing that's worth looking forward to. it'll be a whole day of HCL tomorrow again, and there won't be CCA, so I guess I'll have to try to survive. arghhhhhhh -pulls hair-

I'm going New Zealand in jan :D okay it's not confirmed yet, but I think it's more or less decided! I did lots of research on nice places in New Zealand yesterday and decided that I feel like going to Christchurch and Queenstown. maybe the blenheim palace place too. I feel like going somewhere like.. a countryside, so urban cities in New Zealand won't work for me. I'm growing too sick of city life and, well, singapore. I haven't been travelling to western countries since I was sec 1 and that's reaally sad! because taiwan isn't a western country. even though I was in a western school in 2006. so yea I HAVE TO GO TO NEW ZEALAND (: it'll be summer in january, but it's not going to be too hot, because I checked the weather forecast thingy and it said that the maximum temperature will be around 23/24 degrees. that's like in an aircon-ed room, so it'll be quite comfortable. I wanna go to vineyards! they all look so pretty in the pictures (: ahhhh I'm so looking forward to going to New Zealand. maybe I'll even get to see windmills :D sigh.

oh and I need to shop for winterwear with mom soon for US Silicon Valley trip! and they owe me my birthday present(s)! heehee -sniggers-

anyways, about 2 more days till I graduate from nanyang! I'm hungry so I don't have a lot to say about that right now, except for the fact that I can't remember how the damn graduation and farewell song go. but nevermind, I think we'll be given song sheets. neh!

I'll reply tags after dinner toodles!

edit:
TAAAAAAAAAAGS

yb: replied on your blog!

jem: ahhh it's all so confusing ._. I shall wait for the.. person-in-charge's email reply. but yea I think it should be B4!

nemesis: HOUSEBUNNY! haha I've been slacking these few days 'cause I'm in holiday mode already ._. and my chinese is.. (*@&#*&$

laiweng: HAHA WHAT DO YOU THINK? :D

xy: haha no way! I shall wait till they release the DVD and then get my hands on it through various.. means -shifty eyes-

--

hahaha the whole class is now officially in love with taylor swift's "love story" thanks to me! okay the credit goes to deborah indirectly (as how laiweng puts it) but yay more people should start listening to it too(: it's awesomeeeee

ps. before I go,

Brave, by Jennifer Lopez
(sorry you'll have to let it load for awhile or it'll keep getting stuck :/ or just go look for the song on youtube!)



It's a new day, new day, and it's evident
You must have been heaven-sent
Sometimes we should be hesitant, but I'm not at all
Just feelin more confident
Just using my common sense
Just trust in it, I'm lovin it

I can't refuse an offer so benevolent
Can't assume he's gon' use me
And after he'll never call again
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid
This is your day, this is your day

[Chorus]
It's time to be brave
Say I'm not afraid, not anymore
I used to be cold, now the temperature's changed
It just ain't the same
I'm not afraid, i'm not afraid
Cus I've become brave
As the light of day straight into a cave
To show me the way, that I might be saved
Now I'm turning the page
Thanks to the power of love I can love
Because I am brave

I am brave, I am brave

I heard him say this thing moving too fast for him
It's a feelin I was straddeling
Foolishly adamant, but It's all in his eyes
Really wish he would let me in
Cus the same way I'm scared of him
I'm scared of being hurt again

It's time to let go, let go of your heart
It's time for a brand new start
Never know, we might never part
Baby don't be afraid, don't be afraid
This is your day, this is your day

[Chorus]
It's time to be brave
Say I'm not afraid, not anymore
I used to be cold, now the temperature's changed
It just ain't the same
I'm not afraid, i'm not afraid
Cus I've become brave
As the light of day straight into a cave
To show me the way, that I might be saved
Now I'm turning the page
Thanks to the power of love I can love
Because I am brave

I wouldn't take back anything that I've gone through (no)
I pray for strength for anything that I'm gonna do
Whether joy, or it's pain, I'm still okay (I, I'm still okay)
I'm a be alright cause I'm not afraid
No, I am brave (brave)

[Chorus]
It's time to be brave
Say I'm not afraid, not anymore
I used to be cold, now the temperature's changed
It just ain't the same
I'm not afraid, i'm not afraid
Cus I've become brave
As the light of day straight into a cave
To show me the way, that I might be saved
Now I'm turning the page
Thanks to the power of love I can love
Because I am brave

I am brave

--

haha it really inspires me :D

Labels:

« back forward »