Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Love Story 
Sunday, October 19, 2008, 9:17 PM
This is all deborah's fault.

But I think it's the best song ever written! (: (: Full marks for music, full marks for lyrics, and full marks for the video! Haha it's soooo nice :D yay I'm officially obsessed in love with it <3

We were both young when I first saw you
I closed my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
And say hello
Little did I know

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, please don't go
And I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story
Baby, just say yes

So, I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

Oh oh
Cause you were Romeo, I was the scarlet letter
And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"
But you were my everything to me
I was begging you, please don't go
And I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story
Baby, just say yes

Romeo, save me
They try to tell me how I feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story
Baby, just say yes

Oh oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said

Romeo, save me
I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head
I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad
Go pick out a white dress
It's a love story
Baby, just say yes

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you

Awwwww. I love the whole song, but my favourite part's right after he pulled out the ring!

Anyways now that
EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER,
I've pretty much been rotting at home! I'm turning into Joyjunk. O goodieee.

I watched a few movies :D I just watched Eagle Eye today. It was damn cool haha, the guy from Even Stevens! I loved Even Stevens last time. He was really funny, but he was really cool in Eagle Eye too, which is a thriller/mystery kind of movie! haha yay. And I've been.. playing Sims 2 ALOT. I think I already forgot 99.999% of what each part of the kidney reabsorbs 0.0 I only remember that the thing on top of the last 'e' in the Henle word of the "Loop of Henle" goes diagonally upwards 0.0 and I'm reaaaally looking forward to all the surprises that are waiting for me when I get my scripts back next week-.- I dooon't want to know what ____ I got for chinese and IH. omg what if I can't get promoted :X just let me cross the damn bridge to hwachong please ):

alright I'm done. Haha k bye.(:

ohoh and THANKS TO ALL YOU DARLINGS FOR WISHING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON MY TAGBOARD! (:

Wenyi: Hello! Hahaha yay HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you had a fantabulous one (:

adria: THANKS ADRIA! Take care and all the best for Os!(:

beef: THANKYOUU BEEF/PERSON! (:

Charis: THANKS CHEMISTRYYYY! (:

nemesis: stupid deborah! Joypookie o_O THANKYOUUU (: well, for the. singing candle thing and the milk bottle-.-

DEAREST YANNYPOO: THANKYOU YANNNNNN I LOVE YOU A LOT(: and I saw your gigantic post haha!

alina: BIRTHDAY TWINNN! sheng ri kuai le too! hope you had a huuuge cake(:

jy: THANKS JEENYSHAKESHAKE! (:

--

alright I'm super high now. I'm off to.. uh, do something (: toooodles!

Labels:

« back forward »