happy birthday to me!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 8:59 PM
BOO! I'm officially sixteeeeeeeeen!
hahaha. but today doesn't feel any different than yesterday, though. ohoh first things first, a big shoutout to ALINA TAN: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY TWIN! :D though I already wished you at 12AM last night/on facebook. yay!
haha when I woke up this morning and turned on my phone it like WHAM 14 unread messages! so yup, a bigbig THANKYOU to the following people (in order!):
the super early bird:
laiweng
the midnight nocturnal animals:
elizabeth
alina
huifang
melissa ong
the 15th oct people:
mommy
daddy
grandparents
HUIYU!
deborah
ian
pamela
natalie
georgina
soksin
rachel koh
yong boon
nicole
huilin
jiyeon
ruolin
sri (my maid for 6 years! she left for macau in 2005. but she still remembers my birthday. awww!)
xin yi
wendy
meiling
chengxin
adria
charis
junjie
daniel
aunt's family (+ 4 year old cousin! hahaha she's super cute :D)
YANPOO!
nikita
ms rutherford
jenzi
vivian
SANDY TSAI!
eva
renae
CHIU SI EN! (haha aww she was waiting for midnight. I thought she forgot so I 'reminded' her haha! THANKYOU SI EN I LOVE YOU! if you ever read this :D)
quinza
debbie
naomi
the belated bunch:
joanna
caitong
sakura
natalie lin
..
YAY! all of you made my day :D a lot more people wished me happy birthday this year! and I really really appreciate all of them, even if they were belated :D
one last math paper 2 left for EOYS! Probability, vectors, binomial, sets and venn diagrams, differentiation, integration, surds indicies and log. I hate vectors :/ but rah. and I shall.. not comment on the previous papers. I shall not think about them until next week, I shall have fun after thursday! I'm sick of mugging my head off over the past few months. so please, just let me cross the bridge-.- even if I get an msg of 2.9 I'll still be super happy!
okay enough about exams, I shall get my life back on thursday ;) although I think I've lost interest in blogging and MSN after this whole EOY mugging period-.- haha, but nevermind.
ew there's an ant crawling about in my bottle 0.0
nevermind, bye for now, there's still math to mug for! on my birthday. which sucks. so toodles! oh I PROMISE I'LL REPLY THE SUPER OVERDUE TAGS SOON! :/
hahaha. but today doesn't feel any different than yesterday, though. ohoh first things first, a big shoutout to ALINA TAN: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY TWIN! :D though I already wished you at 12AM last night/on facebook. yay!
haha when I woke up this morning and turned on my phone it like WHAM 14 unread messages! so yup, a bigbig THANKYOU to the following people (in order!):
the super early bird:
laiweng
the midnight nocturnal animals:
elizabeth
alina
huifang
melissa ong
the 15th oct people:
mommy
daddy
grandparents
HUIYU!
deborah
ian
pamela
natalie
georgina
soksin
rachel koh
yong boon
nicole
huilin
jiyeon
ruolin
sri (my maid for 6 years! she left for macau in 2005. but she still remembers my birthday. awww!)
xin yi
wendy
meiling
chengxin
adria
charis
junjie
daniel
aunt's family (+ 4 year old cousin! hahaha she's super cute :D)
YANPOO!
nikita
ms rutherford
jenzi
vivian
SANDY TSAI!
eva
renae
CHIU SI EN! (haha aww she was waiting for midnight. I thought she forgot so I 'reminded' her haha! THANKYOU SI EN I LOVE YOU! if you ever read this :D)
quinza
debbie
naomi
the belated bunch:
joanna
caitong
sakura
natalie lin
..
YAY! all of you made my day :D a lot more people wished me happy birthday this year! and I really really appreciate all of them, even if they were belated :D
one last math paper 2 left for EOYS! Probability, vectors, binomial, sets and venn diagrams, differentiation, integration, surds indicies and log. I hate vectors :/ but rah. and I shall.. not comment on the previous papers. I shall not think about them until next week, I shall have fun after thursday! I'm sick of mugging my head off over the past few months. so please, just let me cross the bridge-.- even if I get an msg of 2.9 I'll still be super happy!
okay enough about exams, I shall get my life back on thursday ;) although I think I've lost interest in blogging and MSN after this whole EOY mugging period-.- haha, but nevermind.
ew there's an ant crawling about in my bottle 0.0
nevermind, bye for now, there's still math to mug for! on my birthday. which sucks. so toodles! oh I PROMISE I'LL REPLY THE SUPER OVERDUE TAGS SOON! :/
Labels: birthday girl
Joy ♥