Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
happy birthday poo sis! 
Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:48 PM
HELLO I turned on my comp and logged into blogger just to type this: (due to a certain tag on the tagboard!)

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY YANPOO!
haha it's happy EARLY birthday actually. like 11 more minutes till 13 sept :D
and 11 more minutes till you receive my midnight birthday sms too.
hahaha feel touched, yan! and I promise I'll buy your birthday present after eoys and give it to you when we meet after all the torture okay (:

okok I'm REALLY on a hiatus now D: no more updates till 16th october! (because they changed the exam timetable-.-)

byebye and goodnight, world!

ps. the paralympics opening ceremony's rather nice haha!

Labels:

« back forward »