sneeeeeze
Monday, June 09, 2008, 10:30 AM
3rd EDIT: omg this is so.. ._. anyways k I only figured out how to tag on chatterboxes! bleh but nevermind I HAVE to go mug now! byee.
--
2nd EDIT: alright but it doesn't allow me to tag -.-
--
EDIT: ok you know what, I just realized that I can access blogs and xangs through megaproxy. omg YAY!
--
hello earthlings, me is in china!(:
firstly, I CAN'T ACCESS ANY BLOGS ): or xangas! maybe there're "out of range" in china or something. oh wellsers. anyways, I'm sick. a really bad cold, blocked nose, semi-blocked ears, sore throat, backaches and everything. I used up three rolls of toilet paper yesterday and three packets of tissue paper too. meh, china toilet rolls (omg sounds like some famous dish) are super small, so..
anywaaays parents went to check out the new house and I'm in the hotel alone! homework marathon wooooo. so anyways yup I can't access my blog! as in it gives me this "webpage cannot be displayed" thingum when I type in any urls that end with ".blogspot.com" or the xanga one. I can still log in to blogger.com, though! so weird right. anyways yup, I'm smart because I can just type in my cbox url directly to check for tags :D hahahaha. so tag replies!
rae: hahah oh yeaaa! noo the teddy reminds me of YOU(: a lot of people agree with the fact that you look like a teddybear hahaha. anw thanks sylvia and yuka too!
syl: YO SYL! ahaha it was pure genius. I love the accent hahaha, "like a beautiful butterfly playing the bongo" LOL SO FUNNY HAHA!(:
ZOY BEAN: swishie. argh enough of the crush thing! I will murder you. NOOO the butterfly thing was just good, clean fun! resist the temptation and think clean, shinz ._. I WILL GORGE OUT YOUR EYEZ, ZINNY. 8)
Y!YAN: HAHA yea rightttt I know you always think of me too! I'm too unforgettable hahaha(: yes I'm super busy now, block tests block tests block tests ahhh and I'll be in china for like the whole of june holidays rahhh love you too yan!(:
Linshan: HAHA omg overslept. hmmm yes I was there haha chinese orchestra was like performing for the whole day! the afternoon part was screwed up though. booo. YES YOU SHOULD'VE CAME. I miss you too and thaaanks :D
szemin: not sure if you got my offine MSN message but yup help me tell pamela that huifang and yiwei are not going! I've asked huifang again though, she says she'll confirm with them again. pass the msg to her again thankyouuuu! (:
EENA: EENAAAA. of course I remember you! couldn't find your blog for ages but yup will change the link(: I can't visit your blog for the time being though, since I can't access any blogs from china, sorry!
--
alrightie done with the tags. shit I need another packet of tissue! my nose is like #@&*^$*&@ ahhhh ok I need to go get my chinese zuowen and IH essay done. then I can start on block test revision):
toooodles.
--
2nd EDIT: alright but it doesn't allow me to tag -.-
--
EDIT: ok you know what, I just realized that I can access blogs and xangs through megaproxy. omg YAY!
--
hello earthlings, me is in china!(:
firstly, I CAN'T ACCESS ANY BLOGS ): or xangas! maybe there're "out of range" in china or something. oh wellsers. anyways, I'm sick. a really bad cold, blocked nose, semi-blocked ears, sore throat, backaches and everything. I used up three rolls of toilet paper yesterday and three packets of tissue paper too. meh, china toilet rolls (omg sounds like some famous dish) are super small, so..
anywaaays parents went to check out the new house and I'm in the hotel alone! homework marathon wooooo. so anyways yup I can't access my blog! as in it gives me this "webpage cannot be displayed" thingum when I type in any urls that end with ".blogspot.com" or the xanga one. I can still log in to blogger.com, though! so weird right. anyways yup, I'm smart because I can just type in my cbox url directly to check for tags :D hahahaha. so tag replies!
rae: hahah oh yeaaa! noo the teddy reminds me of YOU(: a lot of people agree with the fact that you look like a teddybear hahaha. anw thanks sylvia and yuka too!
syl: YO SYL! ahaha it was pure genius. I love the accent hahaha, "like a beautiful butterfly playing the bongo" LOL SO FUNNY HAHA!(:
ZOY BEAN: swishie. argh enough of the crush thing! I will murder you. NOOO the butterfly thing was just good, clean fun! resist the temptation and think clean, shinz ._. I WILL GORGE OUT YOUR EYEZ, ZINNY. 8)
Y!YAN: HAHA yea rightttt I know you always think of me too! I'm too unforgettable hahaha(: yes I'm super busy now, block tests block tests block tests ahhh and I'll be in china for like the whole of june holidays rahhh love you too yan!(:
Linshan: HAHA omg overslept. hmmm yes I was there haha chinese orchestra was like performing for the whole day! the afternoon part was screwed up though. booo. YES YOU SHOULD'VE CAME. I miss you too and thaaanks :D
szemin: not sure if you got my offine MSN message but yup help me tell pamela that huifang and yiwei are not going! I've asked huifang again though, she says she'll confirm with them again. pass the msg to her again thankyouuuu! (:
EENA: EENAAAA. of course I remember you! couldn't find your blog for ages but yup will change the link(: I can't visit your blog for the time being though, since I can't access any blogs from china, sorry!
--
alrightie done with the tags. shit I need another packet of tissue! my nose is like #@&*^$*&@ ahhhh ok I need to go get my chinese zuowen and IH essay done. then I can start on block test revision):
toooodles.
Labels: 鼻涕虫
Joy ♥