sneeeeeze #2
Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 5:54 PM
helllooo!
I'm recovering from my bad cold(: sort of, but the nose is still blocked-ish. anyways, these few days have been rather okay! did a lotttt of visiting and had a lot of dinners with relatives etc etc. and received a lot of compliments too! HAHA ok so. today was a rather tiring day! did quite a lot of shopping with mom and dad in the morning (did some yesterday too, but it wasn't very productive) and we got some good stuff atcheap fairly affordable prices! :D I feel contented. I think my parents feel the same way too, teeehee. I just need DVDs now. cheap affordable DVDs! GAH and I need to buy souveniers too. hope I don't forget about it.
sooo they just left to look at some renovation stuff for our new house in china. (yes we bought one like two years ago and the renovation was super crappy and everything just dragged and dragged) so my uncle sent me back to the hotel on his motorbike. SUPER COOL I TELL YOU HAHA the last time I rode on one was uhmmmm. like four/five years ago? yea on my uncle's motorbike too. with my mom, and I remember my pants like split or something. haha omg but jeans was okay this time, so.. anyways back to the ride, it was fun! I guess I was quite terrified but it still felt great. and you know traffic in china is like the brown thing that comes out through the excretory organs, so in order to survive in a motorbike ride you need some damn good skills too! ok lah. kudos to my uncle(: yay.
alrightttt. dinner will be at my maternal grandmother's! like yesterday. with loads and loads of mosquitoes. -faints- but my mom bought this really useful bottle of um.. spray thing. MOSQUITO REPELLENT YES haha and it works wonders! I used to have like at least 10 mosquito bites whenever I came to visit, but yesterday I had zero! I love that thing omg I shall put it in a glass case and worship it next time. shoooo mosquitoes shoo!
on to a more boring subject - homework): I've finished 95% of my homework, and there's just physics SIA left. die, SIA, die. and you know the best part about this physics SIA? all the group members are all over the world. elizabeth in UK (she should be back in singapore around this time though!), melissa in New York (soon), me in china and laiweng in good old singapore. This is just brilliant ):
k I'm done with this post, can't check the tags for some reason): will reply as soon as possible! toodles.
I'm recovering from my bad cold(: sort of, but the nose is still blocked-ish. anyways, these few days have been rather okay! did a lotttt of visiting and had a lot of dinners with relatives etc etc. and received a lot of compliments too! HAHA ok so. today was a rather tiring day! did quite a lot of shopping with mom and dad in the morning (did some yesterday too, but it wasn't very productive) and we got some good stuff at
sooo they just left to look at some renovation stuff for our new house in china. (yes we bought one like two years ago and the renovation was super crappy and everything just dragged and dragged) so my uncle sent me back to the hotel on his motorbike. SUPER COOL I TELL YOU HAHA the last time I rode on one was uhmmmm. like four/five years ago? yea on my uncle's motorbike too. with my mom, and I remember my pants like split or something. haha omg but jeans was okay this time, so.. anyways back to the ride, it was fun! I guess I was quite terrified but it still felt great. and you know traffic in china is like the brown thing that comes out through the excretory organs, so in order to survive in a motorbike ride you need some damn good skills too! ok lah. kudos to my uncle(: yay.
alrightttt. dinner will be at my maternal grandmother's! like yesterday. with loads and loads of mosquitoes. -faints- but my mom bought this really useful bottle of um.. spray thing. MOSQUITO REPELLENT YES haha and it works wonders! I used to have like at least 10 mosquito bites whenever I came to visit, but yesterday I had zero! I love that thing omg I shall put it in a glass case and worship it next time. shoooo mosquitoes shoo!
on to a more boring subject - homework): I've finished 95% of my homework, and there's just physics SIA left. die, SIA, die. and you know the best part about this physics SIA? all the group members are all over the world. elizabeth in UK (she should be back in singapore around this time though!), melissa in New York (soon), me in china and laiweng in good old singapore. This is just brilliant ):
k I'm done with this post, can't check the tags for some reason): will reply as soon as possible! toodles.
Labels: 快康复的鼻涕虫
Joy ♥