wordywordy
Wednesday, June 04, 2008, 9:02 PM
yo world(: LONG AND WORDY POST COMING UPPP
it's the middle of the week again. wednesdayyyyy! haha well so far, this week was a mad one. my schedule's tightly packed every single day because I'd be leaving for beijing this saturday! so I'll have to finish a lot of my homework and block test (in july) revisions within this week. rah, and tuesday and thursday are CCA days, so I'm not gonna have much time on those days. 9am to 5pm! that's like one full day. sigh): but I still enjoy cca, of course. wheeee! ok updates.
1. HCCO concert last sunday! I was rather reluctant to go that day before the concert because that would mean that I have to sacrifice a good number of hours sitting through a concert rather than studying diligently.. but I decided to go anyways. all work and no play makes jake a dull boy! ahaha. but come to think of it, I haven't been reaaaally diligent either for this week. sure, I've been studying a lot harder than usual, but I shall not deny the fact that there have been times when I catch myself bloghopping and surfing the internet when I'm actually supposed to be battling my maths revision booklet. so bleh.
2. the percussion piece of the HCCO concert was the besttttt for that night! and super cute too hahaha the seniors were all very pro(: ok the other pieces were great too, but come onnnn you can't deny the fact that percussion is just the best of the best right HAHAHA(:
3. CCA remains to be the highlight of this week! tuesday was fun. CCA's always fun! hahaha ya anyways. let me try and recall what happened.. oh. I FINALLY MASTERED THE SKILL OF THUMBROLLING ON THE TAMBOURINE! woohooo thanks to WC's best friend hahaha. (inside joke) well yup hopefully I won't forget how to do it again on thursday. or I'll kill myself .__.
4. WATERCLOSET, shinanigan's best friend! jaime didn't get the joke at first! apparently according to her WC is the name of her boyfriend weicong. HAHAHA ok thank goodness jaime doesn't bloghop much. she'll kill me if she knows that I said this openly in the public. hohoho shhhhh.
5. I've been dragging my grade 5 piano theory for like ages because I terminated it for three whole yeaaars! (all because of the moving to taipei thingy) so I've finally settled the exam in march and results are outttt I got exactly 90 which is a DISTINCTION! hahaha YAY I'M HAPPY(: but 90's actually a low distinction. 89 is a merit, and 90's just one mark above so it doesn't really make thaaat much of a difference. but anw, after grade 5 I'm not intending to touch theory ever again because theory sucks): hahaha I hope my teacher doesn't read this. apparently she wants me to keep taking theory up to grade 8! mad lah, I can't possibly cope once I enter JC next year! but nevermind, forget about theory first. I shall aim to pass grade 7 this year and move on to grade 8 next year and get my practicals over and done with! if not it'll just keep dragging and dragging and 2 years later it'll be university 0.0 but anw, I have a feeling that I won't get super high grades for grade 7 this year. I don't have that much time to prac! it's in late december, and for like the whole of november (nearlyyyy) I'd be in US Silicon Valley for gcp, and before that I'd be super busy with eoys and higher chinese Os so raaaaah jiayou joy): you're gonna need all the luck you get!
6. anywayyys, it was my mommy's birthday on the 2nd of june!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MOMMY! (:
I love you a lot <3 sorry I haven't been buying you birthday gifts since like forever, but for the past few years it was because of the whole moving here and there thing. you weren't exactly happy, and you told me that you hated birthdays that year, because you think you're just getting older and older): well you're apparently much happier this year since we're back in sunny sunny singapore island! haha, and there're 2 reasons why I didn't buy you a present this year.
it's the middle of the week again. wednesdayyyyy! haha well so far, this week was a mad one. my schedule's tightly packed every single day because I'd be leaving for beijing this saturday! so I'll have to finish a lot of my homework and block test (in july) revisions within this week. rah, and tuesday and thursday are CCA days, so I'm not gonna have much time on those days. 9am to 5pm! that's like one full day. sigh): but I still enjoy cca, of course. wheeee! ok updates.
1. HCCO concert last sunday! I was rather reluctant to go that day before the concert because that would mean that I have to sacrifice a good number of hours sitting through a concert rather than studying diligently.. but I decided to go anyways. all work and no play makes jake a dull boy! ahaha. but come to think of it, I haven't been reaaaally diligent either for this week. sure, I've been studying a lot harder than usual, but I shall not deny the fact that there have been times when I catch myself bloghopping and surfing the internet when I'm actually supposed to be battling my maths revision booklet. so bleh.
2. the percussion piece of the HCCO concert was the besttttt for that night! and super cute too hahaha the seniors were all very pro(: ok the other pieces were great too, but come onnnn you can't deny the fact that percussion is just the best of the best right HAHAHA(:
3. CCA remains to be the highlight of this week! tuesday was fun. CCA's always fun! hahaha ya anyways. let me try and recall what happened.. oh. I FINALLY MASTERED THE SKILL OF THUMBROLLING ON THE TAMBOURINE! woohooo thanks to WC's best friend hahaha. (inside joke) well yup hopefully I won't forget how to do it again on thursday. or I'll kill myself .__.
4. WATERCLOSET, shinanigan's best friend! jaime didn't get the joke at first! apparently according to her WC is the name of her boyfriend weicong. HAHAHA ok thank goodness jaime doesn't bloghop much. she'll kill me if she knows that I said this openly in the public. hohoho shhhhh.
5. I've been dragging my grade 5 piano theory for like ages because I terminated it for three whole yeaaars! (all because of the moving to taipei thingy) so I've finally settled the exam in march and results are outttt I got exactly 90 which is a DISTINCTION! hahaha YAY I'M HAPPY(: but 90's actually a low distinction. 89 is a merit, and 90's just one mark above so it doesn't really make thaaat much of a difference. but anw, after grade 5 I'm not intending to touch theory ever again because theory sucks): hahaha I hope my teacher doesn't read this. apparently she wants me to keep taking theory up to grade 8! mad lah, I can't possibly cope once I enter JC next year! but nevermind, forget about theory first. I shall aim to pass grade 7 this year and move on to grade 8 next year and get my practicals over and done with! if not it'll just keep dragging and dragging and 2 years later it'll be university 0.0 but anw, I have a feeling that I won't get super high grades for grade 7 this year. I don't have that much time to prac! it's in late december, and for like the whole of november (nearlyyyy) I'd be in US Silicon Valley for gcp, and before that I'd be super busy with eoys and higher chinese Os so raaaaah jiayou joy): you're gonna need all the luck you get!
6. anywayyys, it was my mommy's birthday on the 2nd of june!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MOMMY! (:
I love you a lot <3 sorry I haven't been buying you birthday gifts since like forever, but for the past few years it was because of the whole moving here and there thing. you weren't exactly happy, and you told me that you hated birthdays that year, because you think you're just getting older and older): well you're apparently much happier this year since we're back in sunny sunny singapore island! haha, and there're 2 reasons why I didn't buy you a present this year.
1) I don't work, so all the money I get are from your allowances anyway. so by buying you a gift with that money, it actually means that you're buying a gift for yourself. and if the gift is pointless, it'll become a waste of money. and in this case it wouldn't really be sincere, because ultimately I'm just spending YOUR money buying YOUR gift, so it's just.. weird and illogical. ):
2) I didn't buy you a present because I'm fully aware of what you REALLY want. it's more than crystal clear to me after asking you "mommy, what do you want for your birthday this year?" for so many times in the past 15 years of my life (ok, maybe not when I'm one or two years old, but yeh), and I do apologize, because I've been letting you down for that many years too. sure, a gift to show that me, being your daughter, still care that it's your birthday will make you feel happy, but it's only temporary. short term happiness doesn't last long. there's something else that I can do for you which has a longterm impact, something that's more meaningful. I know what you want, and I know that you will not blame me for not getting you any presents, because I know you too well, mom! so don't worry, I'll work hard and make sure I fulfill your birthday wish all these years :D
I love you mommy! and don't worry about getting old. it's all part of life. I mean, I'm gonna get old one day too! imagine an old, wrinkly and teethless joy standing in front of you. (: hee. but don't worry about it. just spend every minute you have right now wisely, and treasure every single moment that you have. you're not old, mom! no matter how many wrinkles you have on your face, you'll always look motherly and kind. you'll always be beautiful. and most importantly, you'll always be the mother that I love(: Happy birthday, ma. <3
--
omg super long post! daddy's coming home from chicago tonight(: meanwhile, tag replies!
jan: haha alrightie I'll relink(: thanks!
beef: hello! haha you're in UK now woots. it's raining in manchester eh! don't forget to get me presentsss haha. no use reminding you now but I'm just saying for the fun of it hahah! anyways the veronicas sing nice songs! I've been spamming my ears with 4ever, Mouth Shut, Leave Me Alone, and Everything I'm Not these days. they never get old :D
Y!YAN: poo! I miss you too! I haven't seen you for like more like 9 months, what if I forget how you look like!): nevermind we shall go out after eoys, my birthday present must be rotting already right. booo take care!<3
beef: hello! haha you're in UK now woots. it's raining in manchester eh! don't forget to get me presentsss haha. no use reminding you now but I'm just saying for the fun of it hahah! anyways the veronicas sing nice songs! I've been spamming my ears with 4ever, Mouth Shut, Leave Me Alone, and Everything I'm Not these days. they never get old :D
Y!YAN: poo! I miss you too! I haven't seen you for like more like 9 months, what if I forget how you look like!): nevermind we shall go out after eoys, my birthday present must be rotting already right. booo take care!<3
ZOY BEAN aka xy: I'LL GO TELL ROWAN ATKINSON THAT YOU CALLED HIM A ZOY BEAN AHAHA but anw I've got his teddy :D present from rachel when she came back from malacca! WC is your best friend, shinny. filled with water 8) and -STUFF- swishswish.
--
oh no it's already 9 ahhhhhhh alright, back to mugging now. toodles! my next post will probably be written in china or something! eheh(:
--
oh no it's already 9 ahhhhhhh alright, back to mugging now. toodles! my next post will probably be written in china or something! eheh(:
Labels: wordy.
Joy ♥