I love you, great grandma.
Thursday, May 01, 2008, 8:31 PM
30th April, someone very important to me passed away. For this whole day, I was too busy to think about it. And now, finally, the reality is starting to sink in.
Rest in peace, great grandma. You've lived 97 brilliant years, and yesterday, you bade the world goodbye. I'll never forget the warm and tender smile on your face everytime I saw you, and the way you always put my hands in yours fondly. You passed away so peacefully and quietly, and even though I couldn't be there with you in China, you know I've always kept you in my prayers. I miss you a lot. Although I can never see that sparkle of life in your eyes again, I guess it's a good thing that you're leaving this cold and harsh world once and for all, because you're going to a place that's so much more beautiful than this one. Right now, I just want to say that you've been so, so special to me, and I'm really thankful to have had someone like you in my life.
Until we meet again, know that you are always in my heart. Thank you, great grandma, for everything you've done. I love you so much.
Rest in peace, great grandma. You've lived 97 brilliant years, and yesterday, you bade the world goodbye. I'll never forget the warm and tender smile on your face everytime I saw you, and the way you always put my hands in yours fondly. You passed away so peacefully and quietly, and even though I couldn't be there with you in China, you know I've always kept you in my prayers. I miss you a lot. Although I can never see that sparkle of life in your eyes again, I guess it's a good thing that you're leaving this cold and harsh world once and for all, because you're going to a place that's so much more beautiful than this one. Right now, I just want to say that you've been so, so special to me, and I'm really thankful to have had someone like you in my life.
Until we meet again, know that you are always in my heart. Thank you, great grandma, for everything you've done. I love you so much.
Labels: Great Grandma, RIP
Joy ♥