-edit-
HELLO WORLD! I'm very happy now because I just came back from badminton and cycling HAHAHA I haven't cycled in four years and I finally relived my childhood today. I love my dad! and my lovely redbike too. it felt good to catch some wind in zhenghua park(: I haven't experienced that feeling for agesss and I feel really refreshed now. I shall cycle more often from now on!
--
hello world it's been another week! hmmm so what happened over last week.
1. played soccer for PE on tuesday! hahah and the funniest thing happened. well you've heard stories about people sending their shoes flying all over the place when they play soccer right, yes that happened to me ok! omg so embarrassing ): it just so happened that my shoe was especially loose that day! rah! ):
2. storm warning and dance is a nice percussion piece(:
3. friday's dazu was slack! we went LT1 to listen to this.. thing until like 5:30 plus and we were released super early that day after that! ok not super early. like 6pm, which was super early compared to other days, and I reached home at 7pm sharp! to watch the 7o'clock show haha it's nice!
4. yesterday (saturday) dad and I went downstairs to the function room to attend my neighbour's party! her baby is one month old(: haha very cute! her name is natalie something I forgot. and I missed the 1o'clock channel U show because of that too ahhh
5. ohoh and anyways dad and I got locked out of our house after that. hahaha because we didn't bring the house keys down. I actually asked him if he brought them before we left and he said yes! rah in the end we had to get a locksmith and break into our own home. and 60bucks flew away just like that >( kind of sad actually haha, but nevermind! a good lesson learnt. there were times when I got locked out of the hotel room with my friends as well, like when I went Malacca in sec 1 with my class and Thailand in 2006 with the TES Choir. those were fun(: but not yesterday because all my homework and stuff were inside! and my mom's overseas so we'd have to wait for her to come back (tonight) to open the door for us 0.0 haha and my dad was like suggesting "we can go stay in a hotel until your mom comes back" LOL
6. last day of tuition today! went there for a month of chemistry tuition, and realized that it wasn't helping because the people there were uberrr talkative and they can get really distracting at times too. like they can just shout across the room and the teacher laughs with them at times too-.- I don't know anyone well there anyways so I don't mind leaving after a month haha, there were one or two antisocial ones like me there too! good luck to them. next sunday I'll be going to a new tuition centre! heard that the environment's quite good(: my parents are quite impressed with the teacher, and they have a lot of faith in him!
7. a lottt of homework over the weekend, settled mosttt of them yesterday! yesterday was just a mad mad day because I was rushing to finish every piece of homework and practice piano as well. now I'm just left with.. redoing my IH block test essay and LA journal! I have a feeling that I missed something out. I know I did. either that or something else is gonna pop up suddenly tomorrow and I'd have to rush through it during lunch or recess again. ahh it's alwaysss like that!
8. OUR CLASS COMP IS STILL NOT WORKING AHHHHHHHH
9. which reminds me! laiweng and I went up to the IT Technicians again to inform them that our class comp is spoilt. seriously we 'informed' them eons ago and they didn't seem to be reacting much to it. anyways the people there were super lameeee. we were like explaining the situation to this guy there so laiweng was saying "our computer's hard disc crashed and it cannot be started anymore", and I said "yea and it makes this beepbeepbeep sound" and guess what the guy said! he said "oh the computer's reversing?" OMG SO LAME-.- but yea he was quite friendly! so hopefully the class comp will be fixed soon. if not I'll go up there and make a scene and whine like a baby.
10. ahhhhhhh I seriously need a break! I suddenly realized how much I need a break these days. I realized that I need a holiday, a vacation, an overseas trip to some faraway place. I feel like sleeping on the beach and stoning on some hill/mountain and just let minutes and seconds tick by. I've not had a proper holiday for a longlongLONG time. all the trips which involved flying back and forth taipei and singapore over the past two years don't count. I need to get out of this hell of a place and forget about stupid studies for awhile. I hate the way students in singapore have to live their life, I hate the way we have to study our ass off everyday. sure, you can choose not to study, but of course, anyone in their right frame of mind will choose to study. even if they were to do it reluctantly and unwillingly. argh. ok forget it, this is going nowhere.
11. sooo I'm going beijing this june, though I've been there before! my parents want to get into the whole olympics mood and they've been planning since last year or something. I'll be gone from 7th June to 21st June I guess, which is nearly the whole of june holidays! but then, I don't really feel like going that much anymore, because I'll be missing the majority of the intense holiday CO practices, and the percussions competition as well! mrs ee was really nice about it though, but I promised her that I'll practice real hard after I come back. and I will. or else I won't feel good about it! this so sucks ahh):
12. I want to sleep. I enjoy sleeping a lot these days. dreaming really helps you de-stress(:
gotta get back to work now, and sorry I know I haven't been online for goodnessknowshowlong. well I admit sometimes I'm appearing offline, but most of the time I'm not signed in to msn at all. rah, but just to let you guys know that I'm not uncontactable, email still works! msn is too much of a distraction for me. ahhhhhhhhh so I'll only come online when I'm supersuper free and bored and everything..
told you I have succeeded in turning myself into a nerd. -.-
ok actually I'm not even remotely close to being a nerd. I'm just trying to cut down the amount of time I'm spending on the computer to do other things! which are.. not necessarily related to studies and stuff that nerds do. like I get to use my super under-used cable tv and read books and play badminton with my dad etc. (*lightbulb* and they play an important role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle! haa -.-)
AHH I'm not talking sane, I need to work on my IH essay. I keep getting distracted. this is bad. okok goodbye now!
TAAAGS
Linshan: hahaha it makes a looot of difference! a score of 256+3 didn't get me into nygh. I only got in after the.. some exam thing for returning singaporeans 0.0 yay jiayou. oh YALE is good too! ahaha although I'm quite sure that if I progress at this rate in my studies I won't be getting anywhere remotely close to there ):
beef: something nasty means.. something nasty HAHA you'll find out if they don't fix the comp soon >( okok fine kate vooooeeegel hahaha!
quin: omg you. WHY DID YOU RUN SO FAST >( I missed A by goodnessknowshowmany seconds -.- be glad that you can run that fast! I can't run to save my life.. rah ._.
cass: omg! hahaha free publicity for my blog, that's good yay(: rah my profile's so stupid! people will be thinking why you have such a stupid senior haha. and my posts are getting less interesting too! eeeks.
mel: haha YES but I foresee it to be dead again soon.. k nah actually it's already dead now 0.0 again. bloo.
ian: really! haha I've always wanted to go overseas to study. noo I don't like my seat! it's next to the corridor and teachers are always walking past. rah
HELLO WORLD! I'm very happy now because I just came back from badminton and cycling HAHAHA I haven't cycled in four years and I finally relived my childhood today. I love my dad! and my lovely redbike too. it felt good to catch some wind in zhenghua park(: I haven't experienced that feeling for agesss and I feel really refreshed now. I shall cycle more often from now on!
--
hello world it's been another week! hmmm so what happened over last week.
1. played soccer for PE on tuesday! hahah and the funniest thing happened. well you've heard stories about people sending their shoes flying all over the place when they play soccer right, yes that happened to me ok! omg so embarrassing ): it just so happened that my shoe was especially loose that day! rah! ):
2. storm warning and dance is a nice percussion piece(:
3. friday's dazu was slack! we went LT1 to listen to this.. thing until like 5:30 plus and we were released super early that day after that! ok not super early. like 6pm, which was super early compared to other days, and I reached home at 7pm sharp! to watch the 7o'clock show haha it's nice!
4. yesterday (saturday) dad and I went downstairs to the function room to attend my neighbour's party! her baby is one month old(: haha very cute! her name is natalie something I forgot. and I missed the 1o'clock channel U show because of that too ahhh
5. ohoh and anyways dad and I got locked out of our house after that. hahaha because we didn't bring the house keys down. I actually asked him if he brought them before we left and he said yes! rah in the end we had to get a locksmith and break into our own home. and 60bucks flew away just like that >( kind of sad actually haha, but nevermind! a good lesson learnt. there were times when I got locked out of the hotel room with my friends as well, like when I went Malacca in sec 1 with my class and Thailand in 2006 with the TES Choir. those were fun(: but not yesterday because all my homework and stuff were inside! and my mom's overseas so we'd have to wait for her to come back (tonight) to open the door for us 0.0 haha and my dad was like suggesting "we can go stay in a hotel until your mom comes back" LOL
6. last day of tuition today! went there for a month of chemistry tuition, and realized that it wasn't helping because the people there were uberrr talkative and they can get really distracting at times too. like they can just shout across the room and the teacher laughs with them at times too-.- I don't know anyone well there anyways so I don't mind leaving after a month haha, there were one or two antisocial ones like me there too! good luck to them. next sunday I'll be going to a new tuition centre! heard that the environment's quite good(: my parents are quite impressed with the teacher, and they have a lot of faith in him!
7. a lottt of homework over the weekend, settled mosttt of them yesterday! yesterday was just a mad mad day because I was rushing to finish every piece of homework and practice piano as well. now I'm just left with.. redoing my IH block test essay and LA journal! I have a feeling that I missed something out. I know I did. either that or something else is gonna pop up suddenly tomorrow and I'd have to rush through it during lunch or recess again. ahh it's alwaysss like that!
8. OUR CLASS COMP IS STILL NOT WORKING AHHHHHHHH
9. which reminds me! laiweng and I went up to the IT Technicians again to inform them that our class comp is spoilt. seriously we 'informed' them eons ago and they didn't seem to be reacting much to it. anyways the people there were super lameeee. we were like explaining the situation to this guy there so laiweng was saying "our computer's hard disc crashed and it cannot be started anymore", and I said "yea and it makes this beepbeepbeep sound" and guess what the guy said! he said "oh the computer's reversing?" OMG SO LAME-.- but yea he was quite friendly! so hopefully the class comp will be fixed soon. if not I'll go up there and make a scene and whine like a baby.
10. ahhhhhhh I seriously need a break! I suddenly realized how much I need a break these days. I realized that I need a holiday, a vacation, an overseas trip to some faraway place. I feel like sleeping on the beach and stoning on some hill/mountain and just let minutes and seconds tick by. I've not had a proper holiday for a longlongLONG time. all the trips which involved flying back and forth taipei and singapore over the past two years don't count. I need to get out of this hell of a place and forget about stupid studies for awhile. I hate the way students in singapore have to live their life, I hate the way we have to study our ass off everyday. sure, you can choose not to study, but of course, anyone in their right frame of mind will choose to study. even if they were to do it reluctantly and unwillingly. argh. ok forget it, this is going nowhere.
11. sooo I'm going beijing this june, though I've been there before! my parents want to get into the whole olympics mood and they've been planning since last year or something. I'll be gone from 7th June to 21st June I guess, which is nearly the whole of june holidays! but then, I don't really feel like going that much anymore, because I'll be missing the majority of the intense holiday CO practices, and the percussions competition as well! mrs ee was really nice about it though, but I promised her that I'll practice real hard after I come back. and I will. or else I won't feel good about it! this so sucks ahh):
12. I want to sleep. I enjoy sleeping a lot these days. dreaming really helps you de-stress(:
gotta get back to work now, and sorry I know I haven't been online for goodnessknowshowlong. well I admit sometimes I'm appearing offline, but most of the time I'm not signed in to msn at all. rah, but just to let you guys know that I'm not uncontactable, email still works! msn is too much of a distraction for me. ahhhhhhhhh so I'll only come online when I'm supersuper free and bored and everything..
told you I have succeeded in turning myself into a nerd. -.-
ok actually I'm not even remotely close to being a nerd. I'm just trying to cut down the amount of time I'm spending on the computer to do other things! which are.. not necessarily related to studies and stuff that nerds do. like I get to use my super under-used cable tv and read books and play badminton with my dad etc. (*lightbulb* and they play an important role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle! haa -.-)
AHH I'm not talking sane, I need to work on my IH essay. I keep getting distracted. this is bad. okok goodbye now!
TAAAGS
Linshan: hahaha it makes a looot of difference! a score of 256+3 didn't get me into nygh. I only got in after the.. some exam thing for returning singaporeans 0.0 yay jiayou. oh YALE is good too! ahaha although I'm quite sure that if I progress at this rate in my studies I won't be getting anywhere remotely close to there ):
beef: something nasty means.. something nasty HAHA you'll find out if they don't fix the comp soon >( okok fine kate vooooeeegel hahaha!
quin: omg you. WHY DID YOU RUN SO FAST >( I missed A by goodnessknowshowmany seconds -.- be glad that you can run that fast! I can't run to save my life.. rah ._.
cass: omg! hahaha free publicity for my blog, that's good yay(: rah my profile's so stupid! people will be thinking why you have such a stupid senior haha. and my posts are getting less interesting too! eeeks.
mel: haha YES but I foresee it to be dead again soon.. k nah actually it's already dead now 0.0 again. bloo.
ian: really! haha I've always wanted to go overseas to study. noo I don't like my seat! it's next to the corridor and teachers are always walking past. rah
Labels: happy sad lost confused tired dizzy refreshed hyper elated sleepy stoned
Joy ♥