Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Friday, May 09, 2008, 9:14 PM
EDITTTT:

Happy belated birthday YUKA GOH and HO ZIMIN! woohoo. (:

--

hello fellow earthlings(: my blog is getting more and more dead by the minute and my posts are getting extremely boring and uninteresting so I won't blame you if you decide never to come back again. hahaha AHH life has been stressful and straining as usual. tightly packed schedules and all that, but I guess.. it's time to have some good time management(: hahaha ok seriously my time management sucks, but hey at least I'm improving! at least I know when to use the computer and when to NOT use the computer. k I admit that I wouldn't have come so far without my parents unplugging the internet cable everyday and sort of 'banning' me from accessing the internet when they're not at home..

alright I have no idea what I'm talking about -.- and I have no idea how to continue from the first paragraph, so I shall just stop and switch topics abruptly here HAHA

dazu today was really productive(: ahaha, even though all the sec2s took all the instruments down to gz practice with them. chewfei jaime and I made good use of our free time! cause we didn't even have our instruments so there was no point in staying for dazu. yup, so we went to class 101 to practice qwdb! I think all of us made improvements. haha whee, and for me, I've finally memorized (sort of. around 98%?) the scoreeee hahaha the DrumZout audition is next sunday 28th may, so we shall all work hard yayyy. and if I'm not wrong ny openhouse is also coming soon 0.0

ok anyways. tag replies! I'm so sorry for the delay haha

beef: haha yay cycling :D MY NEW BIKE IS HERE! it's super nice I tell you. hahaha -gloats- yes it's way hot here too! the sun was glaring in my face last time. when I went cycling. rahh

ian: 0.0 your piano teacher's house is just opposite my house?! ohman the world is too small. haha

ZOYBEAN aka XY: excuuuse me WHAT scandalous photos? ahhhh -whacks- you die you die you die. omg haha nah you can have that fat and old guy 8)

simlin: die you. you used to be shorter than me!! >( nvm I'm around that height too, I shall grow another cm soon and beat you :D hahaha

nemesis: HELLO deborawrrr aka ex-tablemate :D naww come on you know I can't talk! haha but glad the class comp is fixed. whee! I like whacking you. -whacks-

ZOYBEAN aka XY: boohoo )8 thankyou shinaniganz(:

quin: HELLO FW! haha doesn't take a genius to figure out what FW is :D

--

okaaaaaay human beings I can't function properly at night. I shall attempt to write my first word in the empty document opened in front of me which is meant for my Bio SIA draft tonight and then konk down onto the bed and go to lalaland.

goodnight!

Labels:

« back forward »