Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Sunday, April 20, 2008, 6:05 PM
big sighhhhhhh! hahaha guess what. I had a really weird dream last night, I dreamt that it was june and that I'll be off to Princeton University to study at the end of june. weird, because I've never really bothered about Princeton nor fantasized about going there. just cambridge and oxford! haha maybe the dream is an indication that I'm too ambitious and that I'm aiming too high. maybe I'll really end up in Princeton in a few years' time. weird, hahaha

anyways, today wasn't a very fruitful day too actually, but at least I did quite a lot of our chem SIA report and LA journal! no luck still for Maths Written Assignment and 2nd Reflection. boohoo, I bet a lot of people finished already! ): I feel so behind.

I'm suddenly in love with windmills again lately. in case you didn't realize I haven't been talking about them for a long time! windmills and countrylife. ahhh(: k I'm guessing that it's the stress again.

--









please press play! and you'd have to stay in the "entries" section to finish listening to the whole song cos it only plays here-.- haha

I Won't Disagree - Kate Voegele, my new idol haha(:

Ignorance is bliss
You'd always hear me say
But at times you can't deny
Those eyes looking your way

Let me begin by saying what I mean
It's a crime against the heart you know
To be somewhere in between

Well don't be shy
I've got an open heart and hand
And I just might have to confess just where I stand

'Cause lately you make me weaker in the knees
And you race through my veins baby every time you're close to me
Take me away to places I ain't seen
They say you've got a hold on me
And I won't disagree

Rock-a-bye my baby
Don't be blue tonight
Oh I'm on my way
And I'm gonna make it right

Cause I've got the feeling
You'll be needing love
And of all the lonely hearts
You're the one I'm thinking of

I've been told it's gonna take an iron hand
To break the mold and stand above all of the rest

'Cause lately you make me weaker in the knees
And you race through my veins baby every time you're close to me
Take me away to places I ain't seen
They say you've got a hold on me
And I won't disagree

I'll be thinking of that evening
When there's nothing for me to do
And I'll be wondering if by some slim chance
You've been wondering too

'Cause lately you make me weaker in the knees
And you race through my veins baby every time you're close to me
Take me away to places I ain't seen
They say you've got a hold on me
And I won't disagree

--

yay it's such a nice song don't you think! I like the melody. and her voice! lol I still don't know how to pronounce her last name. like. voegele. voh-ge-leh? voh-gee-leh? haha omg sounds so toot. ahaha anyways the song sounds sort of like "if we hold on together" by diana ross. as in the chorus part of this song. hahaha. kate voegele wooo(:

TAAGS!

Linshan: ooops I think I didn't catch you on msn yesterday right! so sorryyy haha and no guess what I didn't get above 260! I got 256+3. surprise! hahaha, so I'm not a good role model for you boohoo): take care toooo, disciple! (:

beef: haha I updated twice this weekend! but of course, I haven't done the maths homework stuff ): argh. haha the computer's freaky. why're the IT technicians taking so long! omg I feel like.. "doing something nasty" to them haha-.-

ian: haha omg really! coool, I'm sitting at the rightest right of my class now, so have to look at the board at an angle. not nice :\

--

bye(:

Labels:

« back forward »