Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Saturday, April 19, 2008, 3:10 PM
404th post! (k the numbers don't look very auspicious hahaha)

hello everyone, there're a looot of homework due next week ): SIAs and all those.

ahhh anyways I know haven't had a proper update for weeeks, and that my blog's probably going to become super dead in the near future! well my life lately has been revolving around homework, revision, homework, revision, and apparently I've.. half-succeeded at turning myself into a nerd.

rah, so I'll try to remember stuff that happened throughout the week and post them here. but yup, nothing much happened this week.. I'd have remembered if anything happened. we just had tons of quizzes last week and cca three days a week.

OHH and there's gcp! yup, we submitted our option forms last week I think, my first choice is U.S SILICON VALLEY! woohoo haha and second choice is vancouver. third choice is some Australia nature trip thing.. there's no ningbo exchange prog this year): oh and I'm going beijing this june, because my parents wanted to get into the whole Olympics mood. we can't go during the actual Olympics though, because there's school :\

oh and Mr Kuo changed our seating arrangements a few days ago during class contact time, I'm no longer sitting at the centre of the front row now! I've been moved to the right side, second row, and now I'm sitting next to sam rae. boohoo I'll miss my old 'groupmates' haha, deborah huifang alina nicole and elizabeth! our 方林林郑陈陈 group HAHAH such a cute group name! (: rah so most of those people are all over the class now. but I really think sitting at the front row helped a lot in my studies ok, I could seee improvements! and just when it was stablizing, Mr Kuo moves me away. bleh, nevermind, it all depends on myself anyways right. haha

big sighhhhh there're a lot of things to think about lately. happy things, sad things, depressing things, tiring things. things that make me feel like I want to be anywhere but here, things that you just want to forget about and maybe 一走了之. ok I shall not turn this into a depressing post! I hardly get to update anyways so this shall be a happy post(:

anyways, my mom came back from America (: she went there for business trip a week ago I think, and life without her was tough inititally. so it was just me and my dad! anyways now that she's back and that dad's already permanantly back, my family is complete. whee!

OH I haven't talked about my napfa 2.4! hahaha I passed and got 15.01 mins, 7th place in class yaaaye! my personal best ok(: last year I got like what.. 16 or 17 mins? omg. and I remembered myself being either last or second last in the first half of the class. but that was without ipod! haha the ipod really helped ok. I was listening to "About You Now" by Sugababes throughout the whole thing (yes I kept repeating the song, even though I've initially prepared one whole playlist of fast songs to speed myself up. haha wasted) and it really helped. the beat was slightly faster than my normal pace, so I guess I just followed the beat till the end and it kind of pushed me on. so yay (: B B B B B hahaha! omg straight Bs doesn't sound as good as Straight As though hahahha ._.

alrighttt the 1pm show every saturday is ending soon, it's now 2:56 already! 4 more minutes and I shall get off the comp and start on my freaking overdue maths 2nd reflection and written assignment :\ goodbye for now!

LONGLONG OVERDUE TAGS!

beef: hahaha I UPDATED oh and the class comp is still not fixed-.- the IT technicians are taking too long to fix it! omg. I wonder how CTW managed to get it working the other day, freakyyy. hahaha earthing, too much physics indeed! (:

ZOYBEANS ARE HEALTHY aka zingzangZOY aka xy: HELLO ZINNY pepperoni paparazzi you delete those unglam photos of me from your nikon camera now! nauuuu, I demand, nauuuuu

yb: yesss inclined pull ups! I suck at that one :/ yay I passed 2.4 though, MIRACLE I tell you!

Linshan: school's stressful as always omg. good for you that CCA's ending prac! (k I think ended already since this tag is so overdue HAHA) jiayou for mid-years! and PSLE too! don't be like me, I didn't finish my science paper so I went home and cried my eyes out in front of my maid haha -.- weekly common tests? nono not that bad! quizzes are more frequent though sigh. thank youuu!(:

jy: hahaha ok we should shift the blame onto meiling then! :D

ian: yes and there're MORE next week :\

Labels:

« back forward »