Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Sunday, February 24, 2008, 2:17 PM
point form again! :D

1. finished bio and LA journal and chinese presentation (most of it, at least) this morning! feeling rather accomplished. (:

2. whee I love the korean show My Girl! haha I'm downloading the OST now. I never expected myself to be so crazy over korean drama series. I always thought I'm more of the Hong Kong TVB dramas type! But ever since the first taiwanese drama I got addicted to last year (HANA KIMI YAY), I started watching more korean shows as well. like huangzhenyi! and now, my girl :D I THINK MY GIRL BEATS ANYTHING ELSE HAHAHA

3. the stupid fly that invaded my house last night is STILL HERE! D: ok it's not a fly. it's a huge dragonfly, rather pretty haha (: but it's really noisy D: like buzzbuzzbuzz. and it's weird cause it flew at least sixty thousand laps around the house but still hasn't figured out where the exits are. rah!

4. gosh I have short term memory, MY DADDY'S COMING HOME TODAY! :D yay yay yay yes it's for good this time omg! haha I forgottt that it's today. anyways yay! mom's gonna fetch him from the airport at 3 later. wheeee (:

5. eeks, all the My Girl episodes on youtube and veoh and mysoju are in koreannn. some of them have English subtitles, but I still prefer those with chinese 配音s!

6. I love My Girl. I love My Girl. I love My Girl. :D

7. Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook, cutest korean couple!

8. ohmy I can't believe I'm actually going crazy over korean shows. I remember myself going "ew why're they so obsessed" when I came across blogs that have stuff like "I LOVE XXXX!! HE'S SO CUTE AHHHH<3" last time hahaha but now somehow I can understand that! anyways today is a good day, and yay I have a lot of smilies in my posts. ok, bye now (:

1. chinese 公函
2. LA journal
3. chemistry SPA Skill 3 Trial 2
4. bio ws 3.1
5. physics assignment 4
6. maths ws 3.1 differentiation
7. IH Seminar presentation on Poverty
8. chinese SIA presentation!
9. study for TWO bio quizzes next week!
10. YANGQIN YANGQIN YANGQIN RAWRRRRRR

ps. I think this post is way spastic. it's almost too spastic to be true haha -.-

TAAAAAAAGS

rae: omg noooo! haha "interesting senior"?! ahh but it's because jiani is niceee. un-nice people will start talking behind my back! and new sec1 juniors ten years down the road, when they flip those pages they'd be like 0.0 my reputation will tarnish! omg. and you! stop laughing at your senior! ):

xy: I guessed YEEEES so tell me the truth! and nothing but the truth. haaaa

jy: hello jineow! (: and why're you using my hideous skin!

mel: hahaha yes! actually they should be banned from coming in throughout the whole show D: it's their problemmm and yes YST rocks :D don't worry I haven't touched my piano for weeks (not even during piano lessons 'cause we've been doing theory -.-) so it's deproving too! bleaugh :S

Labels:

« back forward »