Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Saturday, February 23, 2008, 2:33 PM
EDIT:

fun fact of the day omg

everyone guess what 'Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116' is (:

hurry. guess! ticktock.

don't know? ok click here to find out haha!

HAHA OMG.

--

CREDIT GOES TO CHAN XIN YIIIIII for telling me this.
hello xy I know you're reading this are you happy now? haaa.

--

hello hello!

first of all, went yongsiewtoh with yqp yesterday! to watch some marimba masterclass. but hmm more about the masterclass later! anyways, it was my veryvery first outing with the section ok, and it was nice yay! haha so after school we had this yqp study session in m401, although we weren't really studying since everyone was lying on the floor which was flooded with messy homework saying "mmmgh I don't feel like doing homeworkkkkkkk" and stuff. k actually we wasted nearly an hour in the yangqin room listening to my ipod, but heck (:

and then it was dinner at poolside! yes across the bridge. hahaha, and we finished dinner within 10 minutes. and we waited eons for 151 to come, then hmm we laughed on the bus all the way to NUS haha!

k fast forward to the marimba masterclass which began at 7:30pm, I thought it was rather fabulous. I think the two most outstanding players were the first and the third one (the first one was a lady from hongkong, the third one a guy from china). k actually I don't know, since I'm no expert, so maybe it's because the first and third song were nicer HAHAHA. I like the fast part in the first song! & the third song was cool because there were aggressive and relaxing parts, and the guy played the doublenotes really well yup :D

but the pissifying thing was, throughout the performance a looot of students from other schools were late, and they just haddd to make so much noise when they shuffled in, not knowing that they were interrupting the pieces and causing much distraction to both the performers and the audience.

and I wonder why some people tend to come in more than an hour late when they knew the exact venue and date and time. it's like you're watching the show happily and giving the performance your full attention, then halfway through the door suddenly opens and these people start flooding in. I mean if you're late by a few minutes it's ok since you can't expect them to be exactly on-the-dot, but hello? an hour plus?! half the performance had passed by and only then they start waltzing in with the "uh. the show start already arh. nevermind no big deal, not my problem eh" look on their faces -.- and after that group of people, ten minutes later two more groups shuffled in and that was when eyes started rolling. >(

k anyways I shall not say anything else in case I've already offended people from other schools. bleagh :S

moving on! when the masterclass ended, everyone else left by bus, so I was alonnnne there waiting for my mom. ): haha eeks but she reached soon anyways! hmm ok so I reached home at 11plus last night, and then it was the whole drop-dead-onto-the-bed thing. whee!

oh and YOG SINGAPORE 2010 YAY! haha old news anyways.

did music theory this morning. am finishing up with chemistry now! lhmm ets see what homework we have over the weekends.

1. chinese 公函
2. LA journal
3. chemistry SPA Skill 3 Trial 2
4. bio ws 3.1
5. physics assignment 4
6. maths ws 3.1 differentiation

7. IH Seminar presentation on Poverty
8. chinese SIA presentation!
9. study for TWO bio quizzes next week!
10. YANGQIN YANGQIN YANGQIN RAWRRRRRR

whoa 10. isn't that lovely. we have homework for practically every subject. or is it really every subject 0.0 ahh too lazy to count, but looks like it D: arghhhh. not good! and I'm actually not done with the chem thing yet, I'm just striking it out to make myself feel better -.-

--

TAAAAGS

chenyi: hahaha no lah, not emo(: haha really I practiced since primary school, haha quite fun ok! we had stupid competitions. ahhh good times ): ahaha OKAY SEND ME HER PICTURES! whee yay.

beef: haha HULLO I see I see. tsk! not doing IH eh! haha just kidding, I wasn't really doing it either haha :D

elissa: HELLO ELISSAAA! (:

rae: yesyes destroy it D: ok fine then destroy ONLY those few pages! haha what will my future juniors think of me when they read those! omg. my reputation will be ruinedddd okayyy, so objections overruled! haha yay.

quin: AHA OH FINE mallEt. I've been spelling it wrong all my life :S whee! but yes I'll throw my mallet at you!

linshan: hahaha yay same here! whee yup saw your comment, and rarh why're you gonna be on hiatus this year! k actually I know, PSLE right. haha jiayou, disciple! (:

--

whee it's homework time booo ):
ok I sound contradictory. nvm bye!

Labels:

« back forward »