Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 5:33 PM
HI WORLD more points coming up!

1. itchy.

2. we had bio practical today. we had to carry out the experiment we planned in our skill 3 SPA last week, and lets just say that it was a total wreck. k 'cause my methods were completeeely wrong. (not like anyone got a completeeeely correct one anyways) but in the end I still managed to do it the right way. which is kinddd of late, but not really late. ah bleagh!

3. deborah's grandmother makes good fries. even though they're soggy. but sometimes soggy ones don't taste that bad either(:

4. I can't freaking stand on a stage holding a mike with 400+ people looking at me and start singing. official new name for PCCG lessons: sabo sessions.

5. tennis is rather fun if you know how it works. haaa.

6. went to esplanade library with chewfei and xin yi after school yesterday (because I'm an extremely nice person :D), and too bad I didn't have a premium membership card. so we could only borrow 4 percussion scores with xy's newly upgraded card. 21 bucks to become a premium member, wow.

7. after that was slacking session. ate some stuffies at some japanese place - food there were uber expensive, so we shared a bowl of.. something pork something something rice. or something. and the music they played was.. hmm really interesting. it was like those never-ending ones (ok it did end in the end but heck), and the worst part was, the person moaned/groaned every once in a while. and it was plain disturbing haha-.-

8. more eating ensued. bought this doublecheese thing from dunnowhere. like there were three, and xin yi took the first one, said that it was warm-ish, and then next was me. well apparently the person was biased and gave me a scalding hot one, and yes I GOT scalded aka 烫-ED -.- I was miserable! and yes I started tearing and yes it was highly unglam because I started spinning on the spot and hitting the files (I actually typed 'flies' -.-) with the percussion scores in it. but heyyy when you get 烫-ed that's the thing to expect! .. right o_O

9. reached home at 6plus after taking red line with chewfei. had interesting talks! (:

10. back to present, I prac-ed yangqin just now and am currently sweating like.. something that sweats a lot and I'll be heading off to shower now! and after that I'd have to work on my BLOODY BIO.

11. grrrr.

12. the huge dragonfly in my house died ): ): ): just because it couldn't find the exit after flying thousands of laps around my house within 22 hours. meaning that it didn't eat for 22 hours. which is quite bad. for a dragonfly. and a huge one at that. so I guess I'm rather sad? hey I've got feelings for it ok, after its constant disturbing presence over the past few days.

byebye for now!

TAAAGS

beef: hahaha yes the performance was good (: haha lu4 shang4 xiao3 xin1? but I'm not going anywhere! hmm actually I'm going to school tomorrow but heck care haha okay you tooo!

mel: NO YOU CANNOT DISAGREE. my girl beats anything else! hmm piano lessons? I think I'm a very sucky student. well I guess you'll prolly say something like "I'm a very sucky teacher too" but bleagh haha!

xy/IMPOSTER JOY: HEYYY hahaha okay fine I'll put like a huge "CREDIT GOES TO XINYI" in that post then. and no thank you I'd prefer it to be offline please (: and omg yesterday-.- hayy I was miserable! do not laugh at me.

rae: NO! no taking sides! 真不像话 tut tut. haha you can only take sides when you side with me. :D

chenyi: hahaha lend meeeee!(: hmm on second thoughts the ending's kinda expected already anyways. whee!

chenmel: haha omg chenmel-.- NO the 烫 thing is the food! haha yes i got 烫-ed by some double cheese thing yesterday. see post above! hahahaaa.

cass: nooo peanuts are out of stock! unfortunately, haha. have a non-existent one instead (:

Labels:

« back forward »