Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Sunday, December 30, 2007, 1:05 PM
omg Behaving Badly by Isabel Wolff is the best book ever ever everrr! <3

haha ayee I actually stayed up to 1:30am last night in my bedroom when my parents were sleeping to finish the book (yes with a torch, LOL hehe I've been doing this since I was super young). and I went to bed at 11:15pm, so that's, what, 2 hours and 15 minutes of nonstop reading? haha awesomeeeez. the story's simply moving! and there were a lot of laugh-out-loud bits too, ok! hahaha, I shall go find more books by Isabel Wolff next time. she can be my absolute #1 beloved author haha! she writes the best books, seriously.

anyways, omg, sec 4 is starting soon! I want to be in JC like now. NOW. or even better, college. I was talking to sandy about college stuff the night before when I realized that college's gonna be the best years in my life, seriously. you get to move out, be independent, and work part-time (at like. the cafeteria or something, although that'd be quite unglam.. ) and earn $$, and it's just entirely up to you! and that's the kind of life I'm totally looking forward to, everything me me me. and friends. it's greaaat you seee. and I don't expect myself to get into like, oh, say the top 5 universities in the world, Harvard's out of the question. That's like .. the most most ultimate prestigious place so I'll just aim to get into the top 100 (: and I don't want to go to college not knowing anyone else. I want at least ONE friend I know going to the same college as me or I'll probably die being the world'smostretarded loner or something. because having friends is the most important thing to a Libra, you know. haha, university! sounds so goood. getting out of singapore's stressful life. superb (:

ok I'm done rambling about university. I think I really want to get out of singapore. haha, but I'm still not sure if I'm gonna stay overseas or come back to singapore after college. I'm fine with both, I guess. you know it's about time to be planning and thinking about these things. (though I started ages ago, actually) I mean, it's about time to be thinking about things like, uh, oh, I need to spread my wings and learn how to flyyyyyyy or something like that, HAHAHA. rahhh.

sec 4 in 2 days! one more year! then it'd be JC. I'm looking forward to JC life, totally. then after 2 years of fabulous JC life, I'd be off! to college! whooots! haha, though this is a more .. optimistic way of thinking. I mean, bad things COULD happen. but ah, whatever, lets just skip the bad bits (:

alright, I've got to go for lunch now. I'd be going for my doctor's appointment to check my healed surgery wound soon, so ciao people! tags will be replied when I return ;D

Labels:

« back forward »