Hello! I shall reply tags nowww
iris: haha yes they are. I mean you have to write stuff like "I agree with this feedback." I mean that's so lame! omg! haha can't stand it.
simlin: !! you think I don't love you enough huhhh! D: you ungrateful person. hahaha just kidding! then you'd have to include that in YOUR resolutions too, haha!
xinfang: yes of course of course. who would forget the lovely xinfaaaang. haha! yeah it's never easy to stick to my resolutions, but I shall tryyy to!
linshan: haha hello disciple! i love JC (: haha. reaaally, sec 4 feels old. JC doesn't, though, JC's more of the 'good' kind of old, haha! yeah you, enjoy your younger days. you'll regret it if you don't, like me ): haha actually I did, I just miss those days a looot.
pooh: hahaha suuuure. but you'd probably faint halfway because I've always been a sucky teacher D: haha!
simlin: HAHAHA :D
beef: yes she isss haha, I'm so in love with her books lah! behaving badly's awesoome. (: yes go read it! haha
--
oh and National Treasure: Book of Secrets was soooo good. I have to watch the first one! ahh (:
iris: haha yes they are. I mean you have to write stuff like "I agree with this feedback." I mean that's so lame! omg! haha can't stand it.
simlin: !! you think I don't love you enough huhhh! D: you ungrateful person. hahaha just kidding! then you'd have to include that in YOUR resolutions too, haha!
xinfang: yes of course of course. who would forget the lovely xinfaaaang. haha! yeah it's never easy to stick to my resolutions, but I shall tryyy to!
linshan: haha hello disciple! i love JC (: haha. reaaally, sec 4 feels old. JC doesn't, though, JC's more of the 'good' kind of old, haha! yeah you, enjoy your younger days. you'll regret it if you don't, like me ): haha actually I did, I just miss those days a looot.
pooh: hahaha suuuure. but you'd probably faint halfway because I've always been a sucky teacher D: haha!
simlin: HAHAHA :D
beef: yes she isss haha, I'm so in love with her books lah! behaving badly's awesoome. (: yes go read it! haha
--
oh and National Treasure: Book of Secrets was soooo good. I have to watch the first one! ahh (:
Joy ♥