Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Friday, December 28, 2007, 9:01 PM
This may be a bit too early, haha, but not really, since there's only three more days left to the "GREATEST COUNTDOWN IN VIVOCITYYYYYYY" aka happynewyear. haha, so here's my ..

New year resolutions/plans for 2008!

I will ..

1. study haaaard (and I do mean HARD)
2. go online less
3. stop being such a scrooge and spend more money
4. PRACTISE PIANOOOO
5. pass my Grade 5 piano theory so I can go on to my Grade 7 practical in 2009
6. go out with yan and si en! and sandy too if I get to go back to taipei.
7. appreciate my great friends more. old classmates in cckps, scgs buddies, the awesome people in TES and my amazing friends in ny (:
8. love my parents even more <3
9. reconnect with all the friends that I've lost touch with.
10. remember everything I wrote today and really do them next year. (:

taags

iris: hahaha you're welcoome! I've still got. uh. LA R&R and the stupid reflections! eeks.

pooh: yes. honey. go drink your honey! or it can be milk too, hahaha
« back forward »