hi worldddd :D
went to see the doctor at NUH regarding my healed surgery wound this morning again, the wound's healing alright, but more problems popped up. hahaha, I definitely am one troublesome kid, no? ahh. haha anyways. mel threw me a video on youtube last night! omg it's the cutest cat in the world ok! EVERRR. haha I shall embed it here. (omg haha sorry the embedded video is too big to fit in my tiny area haha, just go to watch it on youtube or something :D clicky! )
the cat is so cuuute. It's called munchkin cat, haha! and the music makes it cuter. the only thing I hate about the video is that the music ended so abruptly. yikes, nooot nice. hahaha, ohman. I want a cat like nowNOWW
someone buy me that thing in the video and I'll reward you handsomely.
--
mel: hahaa YEEES it is! oh, buy me one. thankyou (:
went to see the doctor at NUH regarding my healed surgery wound this morning again, the wound's healing alright, but more problems popped up. hahaha, I definitely am one troublesome kid, no? ahh. haha anyways. mel threw me a video on youtube last night! omg it's the cutest cat in the world ok! EVERRR. haha I shall embed it here. (omg haha sorry the embedded video is too big to fit in my tiny area haha, just go to watch it on youtube or something :D clicky! )
the cat is so cuuute. It's called munchkin cat, haha! and the music makes it cuter. the only thing I hate about the video is that the music ended so abruptly. yikes, nooot nice. hahaha, ohman. I want a cat like nowNOWW
someone buy me that thing in the video and I'll reward you handsomely.
--
mel: hahaa YEEES it is! oh, buy me one. thankyou (:
Labels: love munchkins
Joy ♥