YAYY.
I copied this quiz from iris's blog. haha and bah I'm too lazy to do up the colours! D: hahaa.
RED IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
- nopeee. joy is always happy! :D
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
- my mom.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
- hahah yes
4.Is anyone mad at you?
- hope not :x
5. Are you usually mad?
- noooooo. but don't take that for granted >: O
6. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
- maybe yell.
ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
- yup :D
2. What event is coming up that you're most excited about?
- I don't wanna tell you. ;)
3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
- I'd say something like "OMG!!!!11!!!1"
4. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
- I want magical powers! so I can do ANYTHING. Meh heh heh~
YELLOW IS SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name:
- JOY!
2. Birthday:
- 15th October 1992!
3.What's your main goal in life?
- I don't know!
4. Do you want to have children?
- Yeeeees
5. When do you want to die?
- Let nature take its course!
GREEN IS OPINIONS
1. Are you against gay marriage?
- Not really~
2. Lower the drinking age?
- NO
3. Capital Punishment?
- ?
4. Abortion?
- RAWR
BLUE IS LOVE
1. Do you love someone?
- EVERYONEEE (:
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- maybe!
3. Do you believe in love?
- .. yeah?
PURPLE IS Q & As
Q: How many beds did you lay in today?
- ONE!
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
- Light blue with a mixture of pink & some greenish thing and whiteee. and yellow too!
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
- sleep :D.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
- $10
Q: Is Tom on your Top friends list?
- No.D:
Q: Look to your left. What's there?
- TV! And boxes of biscuits :D
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed?
- uhh, skirt? Nanyang skirt. If you're from nanyang you should be able to guess why haha :X
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
- facebook & my own blog & other people's blogs & friendster :D
Q: Do you have plants in your room?
- fake ones -.-
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
- yes my jaws & my right & left butt= =
Q: Recent time you were really upset?
- um, haha today in school. not REALLY upset. just, got a *BIT* fed-up. yea but it was over soon :D
PINK IS LAST
1. Person you saw:
- my mom in the kitchen! Haha she's the only other person in my house= = my dad's in taipeiii.
3. Movie you watched in cinema:
- Ocean's Thirteen
4. Song you listened to:
- Some indonesian song in Elizabeth's iPod :D twas niiice.
5. Person you talked on the phone with:
- my dad on skypeee.
6. Did you notice that the question 2 was gone:
- HAHAHA NO :D
GRAY IS TODAY
1. What are you doing right now?
- this thing, revising for chem quiz, yea.
2. What are you doing tonight?
- STUDY STUDY STUDY
3. What are you going to eat?
- nothing. I just had dinner. I'M FULL :] & happy.
BROWN IS TOMORROW
1. Is
- what?
2. Are you looking forward to it
- maybe?
3. Are you going to laugh?
- YES I always laugh :D
I copied this quiz from iris's blog. haha and bah I'm too lazy to do up the colours! D: hahaa.
RED IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
- nopeee. joy is always happy! :D
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
- my mom.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
- hahah yes
4.Is anyone mad at you?
- hope not :x
5. Are you usually mad?
- noooooo. but don't take that for granted >: O
6. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
- maybe yell.
ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
- yup :D
2. What event is coming up that you're most excited about?
- I don't wanna tell you. ;)
3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
- I'd say something like "OMG!!!!11!!!1"
4. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
- I want magical powers! so I can do ANYTHING. Meh heh heh~
YELLOW IS SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name:
- JOY!
2. Birthday:
- 15th October 1992!
3.What's your main goal in life?
- I don't know!
4. Do you want to have children?
- Yeeeees
5. When do you want to die?
- Let nature take its course!
GREEN IS OPINIONS
1. Are you against gay marriage?
- Not really~
2. Lower the drinking age?
- NO
3. Capital Punishment?
- ?
4. Abortion?
- RAWR
BLUE IS LOVE
1. Do you love someone?
- EVERYONEEE (:
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- maybe!
3. Do you believe in love?
- .. yeah?
PURPLE IS Q & As
Q: How many beds did you lay in today?
- ONE!
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
- Light blue with a mixture of pink & some greenish thing and whiteee. and yellow too!
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
- sleep :D.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
- $10
Q: Is Tom on your Top friends list?
- No.D:
Q: Look to your left. What's there?
- TV! And boxes of biscuits :D
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed?
- uhh, skirt? Nanyang skirt. If you're from nanyang you should be able to guess why haha :X
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
- facebook & my own blog & other people's blogs & friendster :D
Q: Do you have plants in your room?
- fake ones -.-
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
- yes my jaws & my right & left butt= =
Q: Recent time you were really upset?
- um, haha today in school. not REALLY upset. just, got a *BIT* fed-up. yea but it was over soon :D
PINK IS LAST
1. Person you saw:
- my mom in the kitchen! Haha she's the only other person in my house= = my dad's in taipeiii.
3. Movie you watched in cinema:
- Ocean's Thirteen
4. Song you listened to:
- Some indonesian song in Elizabeth's iPod :D twas niiice.
5. Person you talked on the phone with:
- my dad on skypeee.
6. Did you notice that the question 2 was gone:
- HAHAHA NO :D
GRAY IS TODAY
1. What are you doing right now?
- this thing, revising for chem quiz, yea.
2. What are you doing tonight?
- STUDY STUDY STUDY
3. What are you going to eat?
- nothing. I just had dinner. I'M FULL :] & happy.
BROWN IS TOMORROW
1. Is
- what?
2. Are you looking forward to it
- maybe?
3. Are you going to laugh?
- YES I always laugh :D
Labels: quiz
Joy ♥