I think I flunked Chem. Well, maybe not flunk-flunk, but.. argh whatever.
And I'm supposed to make this coupon box thing for the funfair this friday - with shoebox & wrapping paper. Weird, but funny! Haha. I don't think I have time, since my schedule for this week is like, bursting? Okay scrap that. I think wrapping a shoebox with wrapping paper would be fun :] especially if the wrapping paper has something like "I HAS A FLAVOUR" on it..
hahaha. but the fact is, I don't even have a freaking piece of wrapping paper with me right now. TSH TELL ME HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO -
tags!
Lizard: you want a peanut? NO. Haha. :D 'cause you're not nice enough! After that 'pouncing' incident, I don't feel no sense of security around you 'nymore. : / HAHA. just kidding. Here's your lovely peanut :] *gives* and no don't worry about that letter, you can write it anytime :D
Yiyan: HAHA. okay, after I find it! :D Loooves.
Mel: ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR GLITTERY RAINBOWS ALREADY HAHA
Eena: Haha yeahh. I bet she's Linshan :D and I really like your layout. :]
Linshan: Hiii :D haha. thankyou! I love Ashley Tisdale too. I think you watched high school musical right? HSM2's coming! *fangirl scream*
hahaha. but the fact is, I don't even have a freaking piece of wrapping paper with me right now. TSH TELL ME HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO -
tags!
Lizard: you want a peanut? NO. Haha. :D 'cause you're not nice enough! After that 'pouncing' incident, I don't feel no sense of security around you 'nymore. : / HAHA. just kidding. Here's your lovely peanut :] *gives* and no don't worry about that letter, you can write it anytime :D
Yiyan: HAHA. okay, after I find it! :D Loooves.
Mel: ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR GLITTERY RAINBOWS ALREADY HAHA
Eena: Haha yeahh. I bet she's Linshan :D and I really like your layout. :]
Linshan: Hiii :D haha. thankyou! I love Ashley Tisdale too. I think you watched high school musical right? HSM2's coming! *fangirl scream*
Joy ♥