Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Monday, July 02, 2007, 6:19 PM
SQUEEEEEEE.
I saw olivia chinny-chin the oily oyster today! :D

HAHA and guess where we met.
THE DENTAL CLINIC in Alexandra Hospital hahaha, like what a place to meet ex-classmates in o.O' & we were both there to see doctors regarding our braces! well for me since I've removed my braces already it's because my retainers broke. so yeah! we didn't talk much, really. because the moment we recognized each other she had to go in already. And after she came out we were sitting quite far apart and I was freaking revising for Bio test -.- hahaha.

anywayyys. Spent nearly the whole of this morning and afternoon (except when I went to the dental clinic) revising physics. The quiz is tomorrow, so yeah. And although I'm having a pretty bad headache I still have to force myself to remember the refractive index formulae and all those stuff about critical angles. pshhhhh ):

Okay. Taaaags now! :D

mel: RAWR YOU, haven't spammed enough yet!? D: hahaha, welllll, looking at your incident, it's okay if your bestie didn't get a new bestie. But.. okay. Liz will fill you in (: hahaha. but WHAT can I do? Hire an eraser or something to 'erase' my regrets? ): bleh. hahaha naggy mel. ARGH YOU & YOUR GLITTERY RAINBOW OBSESSION~
lizard: oh noooo not another spammer - MEL, see you've led another person astray! gasp. hahah cool! I ran into my ex-classmate today too! haha talk about coincidence (:
linshan: yes, indeed. the moral of the story is - never make friends with people who know how to post in cboxes. hahah :D

TOOOODLES(:
« back forward »