howdy! I only reached home at about 7:30pm today! :O Bleh. Long story.
Had CO prac finally today after missing it for 2 weeks (one on MC and one because I was sick on that day). Thank goodness I still remember where all the notes are for the Yangqin :] Daji was okayy. Our speed and volume are all over the place! :[ Bleh.
Hahaha. Was humiliated in Bio! LSS asked me up to draw, uh, a, uh, polypeptides when they're hydrolyzed by peptidases. It took me forever to figure out -.-' And she purposely drew like a loooong chain of polypeptides! -.-' I was irritated because I had to fill up nearly the whole whiteboard -.-
BTW! I gotta record my plants growth for my Bio SIA.
Plant A - died.
Plant B - 23.5 cm
Plant C - 25 cm
hahaha Plant A died a terrible death because it grew too tall and its stem couldn't handle the weight -.- Goodbye plant :(
HAHA. That's all for today :]
I shall continue playing Dragonfable ;)
Had CO prac finally today after missing it for 2 weeks (one on MC and one because I was sick on that day). Thank goodness I still remember where all the notes are for the Yangqin :] Daji was okayy. Our speed and volume are all over the place! :[ Bleh.
Hahaha. Was humiliated in Bio! LSS asked me up to draw, uh, a, uh, polypeptides when they're hydrolyzed by peptidases. It took me forever to figure out -.-' And she purposely drew like a loooong chain of polypeptides! -.-' I was irritated because I had to fill up nearly the whole whiteboard -.-
BTW! I gotta record my plants growth for my Bio SIA.
Plant A - died.
Plant B - 23.5 cm
Plant C - 25 cm
hahaha Plant A died a terrible death because it grew too tall and its stem couldn't handle the weight -.- Goodbye plant :(
HAHA. That's all for today :]
I shall continue playing Dragonfable ;)
Joy ♥