Haha. HELLO(:
Say hi to my newfound love, Dragonfable! :D Since Mel ong started playing it I got addicted too -.- cuz she always plays it in front of me. So it's quite tempting.
Anyways. Today was an okay day! Had a surprise bio remedial out of the blue after school. Garrrrgh. It was supposed to be from 3 to 4:30, but LSS came early, so we had it early -.- I saw deborah dozing off during the remedial so I started feeling sleepy too :X But I still kept my eyelids apart. Bleh. I was using my last 10% of my energy to hold on, you know! x) But yea.
On my way home while I was walking to the bus stop, the clip thingy on my skirt suddenly un-clipped itself! And I was like "Omg!' but yeah, thank goodness my skirt didn't drop -.-' or I'd totally die of embarrassment. I mean how can it just unclip itself -.- so I quickly clipped it back on. Haha :D
On the bus I saw this person from ACSI. He was swearing at his friend -.- Basically he was saying "eat shit" in all different language -.- hokkien, cantonese, etc. You get the idea. The old lady sitting a few seats away was dozing off, but she kept opening her eyes to look at them. She must be thinking how vulgar they were. Ohoho. I was frowning -.-
Bla. That's about it for today. Needa keep playing my dragonfable! :D See, Mel! It's all your fault I got so hooked onto it -.- Bleh. Darn I still have to practice piano later! Bleaughhhh. Okay. Gotta go now.
TOODLES! :DD
OHOH before I go. Anyone out there going for the New Zealand exchange program for Global Classroom? ANYONE AT ALL? Gimme a nudge if you are :/ 'cause I'm going and I don't wanna be a loner. Pshh. Okay byebye! :D
Say hi to my newfound love, Dragonfable! :D Since Mel ong started playing it I got addicted too -.- cuz she always plays it in front of me. So it's quite tempting.
Anyways. Today was an okay day! Had a surprise bio remedial out of the blue after school. Garrrrgh. It was supposed to be from 3 to 4:30, but LSS came early, so we had it early -.- I saw deborah dozing off during the remedial so I started feeling sleepy too :X But I still kept my eyelids apart. Bleh. I was using my last 10% of my energy to hold on, you know! x) But yea.
On my way home while I was walking to the bus stop, the clip thingy on my skirt suddenly un-clipped itself! And I was like "Omg!' but yeah, thank goodness my skirt didn't drop -.-' or I'd totally die of embarrassment. I mean how can it just unclip itself -.- so I quickly clipped it back on. Haha :D
On the bus I saw this person from ACSI. He was swearing at his friend -.- Basically he was saying "eat shit" in all different language -.- hokkien, cantonese, etc. You get the idea. The old lady sitting a few seats away was dozing off, but she kept opening her eyes to look at them. She must be thinking how vulgar they were. Ohoho. I was frowning -.-
Bla. That's about it for today. Needa keep playing my dragonfable! :D See, Mel! It's all your fault I got so hooked onto it -.- Bleh. Darn I still have to practice piano later! Bleaughhhh. Okay. Gotta go now.
TOODLES! :DD
OHOH before I go. Anyone out there going for the New Zealand exchange program for Global Classroom? ANYONE AT ALL? Gimme a nudge if you are :/ 'cause I'm going and I don't wanna be a loner. Pshh. Okay byebye! :D
Joy ♥